3

Nicki POV

"Aye boss. One of our boys was sent to jail because they found some of our stuff in his locker," one of my men said as I walked out of my office.

This is just great. Now I gotta fly all the way to New York and bail this nigga out and find the snitch who gave the police the tip off.

I rubbed my temples, "Have my jet ready. I gotta go to New York so that I can personally deal with this mess," I said.

I went back to my apartment and called my driver so that he can take me to the airport and I can go deal with the situation at hand.

Being a drug dealing Lord ain't always easy. You don't just sit down in a spinning chair all day. You gotta be on your toes at all times. I personally hand pick my dealers. I always want shrewd niggas who know what they are doing. I make sure that they are careful at what they do. I got people who train them on how to do stuff like how to use guns and how to mislead the police when they get interrogated. I just hope this one was gonna do his job right and not mention my name. They don't call me Cut Throat for no reason in the streets.

***

I landed in New York safe and sound. It was refreshing to finally be in my home place. I was born in New York then moved to live in Houston where I have my own clothing line with the headquarters located in New York and I'm also a music producer.

I came to New York to sort out the mess of this boy who got busted with the merchandise. It has been a while since I last visited New York. I only come for business that's all.

"Take me to my condo," I said to the driver with my eyes glued to my phone. I was busy texting my lawyer back and forward regarding this boy's case. Lucky for me I taught that boy well. He managed to come up with a believable story of how the drugs aren't his and the police fell for it.

I arrived in my condo and I immediately went upstairs to freshen up. I got myself some clothes and topped it all off with some red bottoms.

I put my hands on my hips and did my three-sixty spin, "You are one foxy little mama," I giggled at my confidence as I took one final glance of myself in the mirror and headed out of my room.

I called my driver to take me to the police station where imma bail that nigga out. We got there and I did the necessary paperwork that had to be done then one of the policemen led me outside where I was suppose to be waiting for that boy.

"Thanks for bailing me out again Nicki," Marcus said as he was approaching me smiling but I stared at him with a blank expression.

Marcus had me busting my ass coming all the way to New York just to bail his ass out. I could have asked one of my other men to bail him out but I didn't want any further screw ups. When you want something to be done right, you gotta do it yourself.

I came closer to Marcus and I punched him in the stomach. I watched as he crouched down and held his stomach wincing in pain. "What the fuck wrong with you?" I spat. "I have told you countless times that you must be cautious to where you stash my stuff," I continued.

"I'm sorry," he said fixing his demeanour.

"Next time imma let you stay here longer and let them niggas in here tear your ass up. Maybe you will finally learn. Be careful next time, aight?," I said pulling his ear and he nodded.

As Marcus and I were walking down the stairs I got on the phone with my lawyer informing her that Marcus was out. I hope this shit don't mess up the boy's permanent record.

"Shit!" I said as I felt my foot slipping on the last step. I fell and luckily my butt broke my fall. "Damn. This shit hurts," I said holding my ankle.

I heard one of the guards coming my way. "Let me help you up ma'am," he said helping me up then carrying me bridal style and he placed me in the backseat of the car.

"Thank you kind sir," Marcus started. "Even if you didn't help her up she was already close to the ground any way," Marcus said causing him and the guard to laugh.

"Marcus, get in this damn car before I whoop your ass!" I spat. Marcus wasted no time, he immediately hopped in the car and we left for the emergency room.