Epilogue

4 years later...

4th of July...

"Mom, I'm home," Marcus semi yelled as he took out his sneakers.

Marcus got adopted four years ago by Beyonce and Nicki. The two finally tied the knot and did their nuptials late last year in Hawaii. It was just a small gathering at the beach. Marcus is in university majoring in law.

"Meowcus is here!" Titan, Nelly and Kelly's two year old son said as he ran towards him.

"Hey big guy," Marcus said picking him and placing him on his hip. "Where's your mother?" He said and Titan told him that she was in the kitchen.

Marcus went to the kitchen with Titan still on his hip. He saw Nicki, Kelly and Tanya who is Chris's girlfriend sitting around the kitchen island.

"Good afternoon ladies," Marcus said entering the kitchen. He greeted everybody with a hug. "Where's my other mommy?" He said looking around.

"Don't worry boo, she's still getting ready. Don't worry, food will be ready in a few minutes," Nicki said.

"How's my baby doing?" Kelly said getting out of her seat.

"I'm fine and sexy as always," Marcus said grinning.

"I was talking to the baby that stayed and grew in my womb for nine months," Kelly said taking Titan from Marcus causing everybody to laugh at what she said, including Marcus. He left the ladies and went to the living room.

He found Alex, Nelly and Chris playing Call of Duty. He greeted them and plopped down on the couch.

"How's school bro?" Marcus asked Alex as he took another controller and started playing with his younger brother.

"It's fine. I've been getting straight A's lately. I also made captain on the basketball team," Alex said with his eyes still glued to the TV screen.

"Well that's awesome keep up the great work bro. I'm so proud of you," Marcus said. "Shit!" Marcus yelled out as Alex defeated him.

"Watch that language of yours," Beyonce said knocking Marcus upside his head. "Just because you're nineteen, it doesn't mean you're too old for an ass whoopen'."

"Chris, please start the grill and grill the meat," Tanya said and all the guys stood up and went to start the grill.

Everyone is enjoying themselves on the cookout Beyonce and Nicki decided to host.

"Here's your lemonade Bey," Nicki said handing her wife the plastic cup. Beyonce took a sip and placed it on the table next to her.

Beyonce pulled Nicki onto her lap and Nicki wrapped her arms around her. Beyonce pecked her lips. One peck led to two then eventually led to a make out session.

"Get a room you two," Marcus said.

"Let them be, I think it's cute," Alex said smiling.

"Whatever Dumbo," Marcus said playfully pinching Alex's ear.

Alex laughed and he got on Marcus's back, "Giddie up boy," Alex said excitedly.

"You still haven't out grown this thing of getting on my back?" Marcus said chuckling as he positioned Alex properly on his back.

"For as long as you are my big brother, I will forever do it," Alex said grinning.

Nicki and Beyonce sat as they watched their sons busy goofing around.

Laughter filled the air as everybody enjoyed themselves.

The End.

I hoped y'all enjoyed the book. Love y'all 😘😙