||Pain but Pleasure||

Patrick pushed Richie onto the bed, Richie let out a gasp of shock.
   Patrick leaned over him caressing his check before pulling Richies shirt off.
Patrick got on top of Richie and pushed his lips onto Richies soft gental lips. Patrick explored Richies mouth with his tongue, Craving for the feel every inch of him. Patrick pulled his white tank top off and smoothed down his soft black hair.
    Patrick pulled down Richies pants and then his underwear. He massaged Richies growing erection, Richie let out soft moans, Patrick then proceeded to give him a hand job, he took it slow but gradually got faster. Hearing Richies moans grow louder made Patricks Erection grow, he couldn't handle it anymore. Patrick flipped Richie over and reached in his pocket and pulled out Lube before proceeding to take off his pants.
   Patrick applied the lube on Richies entry then on his erection to make it easier to slide in. Patrick slide in to Richie and he let out a loud moan, Patrick grabbed Richies hips and started to go faster, "Oh God Patrick"
"D-Don't stop-p" Richie continued to moan loudly as he felt Patrick go deeper in him. Patrick was almost at his climax and could tell so was Richie, "Oh F-Fuckk", "Patrick I'm gonna cum"
  Richie came all over the sheets, Patrick continued to thrust into him,"Oh fuck" Patrick grunted before cumming in Richie.
   Richie lay on the bed outta breathe and Patrick kissed up his body leaving bite marks and Hickeys in every place possibly. Patrick licked the tip of Richies cock which then he proceeded to wrap his mouth around the whole thing. Patrick could feel vibrations from Richies moans which made him go deeper. "Oh my god, I'm yours Patrick", "I'm all yours!" Richie moaned. "Oh fuck" Richie grunted as he came into Patricks mouth and he watched in suprise as Patrick swallowed it.
  "So what did I tell ya" Patrick said smirking, "How'd you learn to do that?" Richie said out of breathe.
  "Secret" Patrick said putting his finger over his lips.

     "Well we gotta get you home" Patrick said putting his clothes back on. Patrick helped Richie get dressed since he was still in pain from all the bites and from losing his virginity. Patrick dropped Richie off at his house where he was easily able to slip into his room with no one noticing.