||Mall||

Beverly: Richie are you okay? You've been really distant lately.

My mom moved to California with her new boyfriend😒 :Richie.T

Beverly: Oh..but isn't your parents married?

Well they got a divorce and didn't tell me :Richie.T

Beverly: Thats fucked up they should have at least gave you a hint or sum

Yeah ik it's fucked up but theres nothing I can do :Richie.T

Beverly: well meet me at the mall, the other will be there as well

Okay fine :Richie.T

       Richie forced himself out of bed and walked over to his dimly lit closet. He didn't know what to wear and he kinda didn't care how he looked. He made little effort finding his outfit and didn't bother to brush his hair. He brushed his teeth and headed outside. His father was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a bottle of liquor making little effort of himself. No wonder mom left you he thought to himself as he headed ouside. He grabbed his bike and pedaled toward the mall, the air was getting cold and he could tell summer was meeting it's end and that would mean school would start back up.
   He made it to the mall and parked his bike at the bike ramp. He walked in the mall's main entrance which was the food court, It was kinda crowded but he could see the Losers sitting at a table. Richie made his way towards the table where he could hear the Loser arguing over which pizza they should order.
"Hey guys" Richie said sitting down next to Eddie. "Great now you guys ruined it" Eddie yelled throwing his hands up. "Ruined what?" Richie questioned looking over to the others.
    "Oh well we planned on ordering a pizza so that when you got here you didn't have to wait to eat but these idiots can't agree on anything" Beverly said giving the others a annoyed look.
"Not my fault pepperoni is better" Eddie said putting his feet up on the table. "That is so not true Everyone knows cheese is obviously better" Stan said pushing Richies feet off the table.
"Stop being a baby"Bevelry said which resulted in Eddie and Stan giving her the finger
    "So your boyfriends here" Carly said pointing towards the restrooms which made everyone turn to look. It was his boyfriend but he didn't seem to pay them any attention. "Why don't y'all ever hang out publicly?" Carly asked looking over to Richie who was intensely staring at Patrick. "Are you dumb?! he used to beat the fuck out of us.. Him AND his friends" Stan said before putting his plastic straw up to his mouth and dramatically sipping it.
   After the Loser ate they walked around the mall. Richie still had 98$ from yesterday and planned on spending the rest today. Richie walked into HotTopic where he seen some other gothic looking kids roaming the store as well as some adults who looked old enough to be his great grandparents. Richie looked at the band Tee's then at the Belts that were covered in Spikes and some with lace. A group of Skater boys walked into the store and stared at Richie for a moment. They walked towards him "Hey you" One of the boys called to Richie. Richie turned around, "I've seen you Skating before, your pretty good at it" The one with the brown hair said smiling. "Thanks, but why are you telling me this?" Richie said looking to him. " Oh well I wanted to know if you wanna join our group or whatever"
  "Sure I guess" Richie said shrugging his shoulders.  
    "That awesome, oh by the way I'm Tyler and this is Benji, Sam and Kyle" He said pointing to a couple other boys who waved at Richie.
  "Oh well I'm Richie"
"Nice meeting you Richie, here's my number, oh and when you get home text me" Tyler said before walking away. Were they planning this or something? because he already had his number wrote down and they didn't even buy anything Richie thought to himself.
Richie bought a couple of shirts, a belt and some combat boots. He left the store and ran into Beverly and Bill who were coming out of Victorious Secret with a couple bags, "Woah I'm not even gonna ask" Richie laughed. Beverlys face turned red and so did Bill's. "Sh-shut up Richie!" Bill said laughing. They shopped for a couple more hours then headed home.
   Richie flopped on his bed and put the number in his phone.

Unknown number#

Hey Its Richie :Richie.T

Unknown: Oh hey its Tyler lol

Okay well whats up :Richie.T

Tyler💫: Okay so tomorrow me and my boys are going to Neibolt street to do some skating since traffic is slow there. You down to go?

Yeah I'll meet you there, what time? :Richie.T

Tyler💫: 2 maybe 3, see you there💛

   A yellow heart? Why did he put a yellow heart? Maybe he's just trying to be friendly, but what if he's not?!. Richie layed in his bed thoughts racing through his head as if it were a dream. "I should go to bed" he said to himself rolling over. He stared outside the window into the dark street where he occasionally would see a car pass by.
  "Buzz" Richies phone had vibrated. Indicating he had got a message. He turned on his phone which blinded him. He let out a grunt and squinted looking at the phone.

Tyler💫

Tyler💫: Kyle took this pic of me you like?

Yeah it looks great👍 :Richie.T

yler💫: Thx bro

[seen at 12:45AM]

   Why is he texting me this late and why would he ask for my opinion on a picture? he barely even knows me!. Richie tried settling his mind which was hard because it was all over the place. Why do I keep thinking of what Tyler said?... Omfg What If I like Tyler. Richie gasped at his own thoughts and screamed into a pillow. He layed there for what felt like hours untile his eye's started to feel heavy and forced themselves closed.