||Bubble Bath||

Patrick ran up and hugged Richie.
    "I never asked about us dating because I was afraid of admitting I was attracted to you but I'm sure I wanna be with you!" Patrick said as a tear came out of his left eye. "I was so scared of admitting I was attracted to you that I used to beat you up to try and clear my feeling about you..but that never worked they always got stronger!...Give me a chance Richie...Please💫" Patrick was in tears and all Richie could do was cry in response. "Babe I fucking love you and I want you in my life more than anything in the world⭐" Richie cried before wrapping himself around Patrick. Patrick picked Richie up and held him like a baby, then carried him back to his car. Patrick took Richie back to his house.
   "Baby I decided we need to be a little more comfortable around each other so I thought maybe we should take a bubble bath together?" Patrick said head towards the bathroom. "But I don't have any other clothes with me" Richie said with a frown across his face. "Oh you can wear some of mine!" Patrick suggested holding up a red T-shirt.
      Patrick ran the bathwater and he poured a thick pink liquid into the water which made the water start to foam up. Patrick turned the knobs off, he came up behind Richie and helped undress him and then Patrick undressed himself. Patrick had Richie sitting in his lap where Patrick would run a warm wash cloth over Richies back. Patrick would kiss up his neck and put his fingers threw Richies silky hair. They soaked in the bathtube for at least an hour before getting out. Richie put on a pair of Patricks grey sweatpants (which were a little to long for his legs). He got in bed with Patrick while Patrick flipped the lights off he got comfortable. Patrick wrapped his arms around Richies waist pulling him into his stomach. "I love you" Patrick said before laying his head down and dozzing off.