||Cutie||

Richie rubbed his eye's, I must have fallen asleep here, He thought to himself. He used his shirt sleeve to wipe the sticky drool off his face.   
   Richie looked around and realized Patrick wasn't anywhere around him which made him concerned.

   "Patrick?" Richie called walking around the house.

   Richie didn't see him anywhere upstairs so he began to walk down into the cellar. Richie made it to the bedroom and pushed open the door.
   Richie peeked his head in and could see Patrick was passed out and Jamie was laying right next to him. The sight made Richie feel all warm inside and he had the biggest smile on his face.

    Am I to young?, Richie thought to himself as he stared at Jamie sound asleep

    Am I to young?, Richie thought to himself as he stared at Jamie sound asleep. I mean I am in school and what if Patrick doesn't want Jamie, Richie's thoughts were over whelmingly and he now had a migraine.

   Richie decided he would take a warm bath to try and ease his worries. Richie's mother always had a fetish for rose baths so it didn't surprise him to find a container of bath petals labeled Bitchie in the cabinet. Richie sat in the warm bubbly water, absorbing the warmth.

      Richie could here the 7:30 alarm going off upstairs and rolled his eye's at the idea of getting up this early willingly

      Richie could here the 7:30 alarm going off upstairs and rolled his eye's at the idea of getting up this early willingly. Richie drained the bath and got out.

   "Baby?" Patrick said knocking lightly on the bathroom door. Richie nearly jumped out if his skin, considering Patrick caught him off guard.

  Richie opened the bathroom door and Patrick kissed him, picking him up pinning him against the wall. They began to makeout while Patrick proceeded to pull his shirt off. Richie could feel Patrick's hard erection pushing at his gray sweat pants.

   "Damnn baby" Patrick grunted grabbing Richie's ass.

"Fuckk" Richie moaned slightly as Patrick stuck his hand in his pants.

  Patrick hurried and put Richie back on the ground as they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Patrick quickly put his shirt on and met Richie's Mother at the end of the stairs.

  "Wh-Where's Jamie?" She said softly looking to Richie who was standing by the bathroom door.

  "Mom he's still sleeping, he's only 2 you know" Richie laughed showing his bright smile.

"I know, I know, Well when he gets up come up here" she replied walking back up the stairs closing the door behind her.

   Richie sighed, he was annoyed that his moment with Patrick was ruined. Richie walked into the bedroom and Jamie was sitting up on the bed staring at him. Richie smiled and picked Jamie up.

      "Hey cutie" Richie said in a baby voice

  He didn't get a response back only only a couple of noises, which was enough for Richie's.

  "Let's get breakfast" Richie smiled as he carried Jamie up the Cellar stairs and Patrick follow right behind him.