|| Losers Truth||

"So you seeing anybody?" Stan said awkwardly smiling.

"Oouuu I see you Stanley" Beverly laughed.

"what I wasn't- I mean if she wants to hook up then like- but She uhh, what?!" Stan said stuttering.

This made the girl giggle.

"So uhh w-what's your Na-Name?" Bill said looking to the ground.

    "I'm Diana, I'm 16 and I hate My life" she laughed.

"Well my names Richie, I'm 16 and I fucked Eddies mom" Richie laughed.

"Oh my go that's so not funny" Eddie said pushing Richie.

"Correction you fuck Patrick" Beverly grinned.

"Beverly!" Richie shouted which made everyone laugh.

"So Diana wanna hang out this weekend?" Stan said running his fingers through his hair.

"Sure" she laughed and Stan handed her a piece of paper with his number on it.

The losers began to walk to the Club house as Diana walked home.

"So m-my only question is why the fu-fuck did you have a piece of paper with your n-nu-number on it?!" Bill laughed.

"Because you never know when y'all need it" Stan giggled.

"I guess that's true" Ben shrugged

They made it to the club house and began to talk about there life's as usual.

"So Richie how are you and Patrick" Beverly said grinning.

"Uh were fine" Richie said confused.

" uh stupid I'm talking about your sex life" Beverly giggled.

Richie's face turned bright face and he didn't say anything. Richie knew he would have to eventually because they made a rule that they had to tell the truth in the Clubhouse.

"Umm it's great" Richie laughed awkwardly.

"I'll take that answer" Beverly giggled.

"Okay Beverly, who are you dating?" Richie said watching Beverlys face turn a pasty red.

"Uhh- umm...ugh Fine....Her names Robbin, she a sweet girl and I like her...and yes I'm Lesbian" Beverly sighed crossing her arms.

"Awww that's so cute!" Eddie said hugging her.

"Thanks Ed's" Beverly said hugging Eddie back.

"So, Stan the man! Do- You- Bone Diana?" Richie said laughing.

"No, of course not, I just- know what maybe" Stan said playfully shoving Richie.

"So Mike, got any love interest?" Stan said as all the Losers eyed him.

"Actually No, I just talk to you guys" Mike said with his angelic smile.

"Umm Ben, do you still have feelings for Beverly?" Mike said making everyone gasp.

"Beverly you are a beautiful women and I know your into girls so respectful I'm here for you as a friend" Ben said softly.

"Awww thanks Ben" Beverly said giving him a hug.

"Last but not least Eddie spaghetti, Do you still have feelings for Richie?" Ben said raising his eyebrow.

"Unfortunately I do and I know it's crazy but I always will" Eddie sighed and Richie pulled Eddie over to him and hugged him for a solid 10 minute while everyone cuddled them.