||Her||

*Beverly's Night*

  "So is there anything you regret?" Beverly asked staring into the stars.

"Not coming to Derry sooner, It's beautiful!" Robbin smiled.

    "It's not as nice as it seems" Beverly said turning to face Robbin.

"How come?"

   "When I was 13 me and my friends killed a monster clown, He- he feeds on your fears...Anything you can think of he can turn into...I've..- I've had nightmares ever since." Beverly said ad tears began to stream down her face.

   Robbin could see Beverly was telling the truth by how she broke down, Considering she herself had a bone chilling secret from her home town.

"I'm- I'm sorry, - Back in my town me and a bunch of kids killed a flesh eating monster that comes from a place called "The Upside Down"...Crazy shit happens back there" Robbin sighed looking into Beverly's big blue eye's.

  "I like you allot Beverly"

"I like you allot too Robbin" Beverly giggled.

   Beverly and Robbin nearly jumped out of their skin by the sound of Robbins phone ringing.

"Jeez" Robbin muttered answering the phone.

   "Steve!? It's 8:00, Why are you calling me?!" Robbin said standing up.

"No,No I'm fine trust me" Robbin laughed into the phone.

   "Okay, I'll call you later Love you guys" Robbin giggled before hanging up the phone.

"Ha- Sorry about that Beverly, My friends are very Protective especially since I'm out of town" Robbin smiled.

   Beverly and Robbin laid in the soft grass under the moistened night sky.

Beverly felt as if they were the only one's living, As if nobody else mattered.

   It was getting late and they both decided it was time to go. They held hands the whole way back to their cars.

As they both walked to their separate cars neither of them said a word. Beverly awkwardly opened her car door and began to get in.

   "Hey, um - Thanks for this great date...Beverly, I ugh, Enjoyed it" Robbin said smiling making Beverly pause in her tracks.

   They stood there in a awkward pit of silence.

"So...Uhh, Call me?" Beverly giggled.

    "Definitely" Robbin laughed before getting in her car.

   They both drove away into the night.