Chapter 3

I love this song like idk I was just thinking of this song so here u go u can listen if you want. Restroom Occupied by Yellow Beezy ft. Chris Brown. I'll always try to put y'all on some but Summer Walker gone be in the next chapter.

1/10/20

Ring 🔔

Thank God it's over, worst shit I ever been through Lord help me cause idk how imma survive the rest of senior year.

Yea, I said senior year my brothers are indeed older than me but Kris flunked 2nd grade and Kayden said it wasn't fair how me and Kris were in the same grade so he flunked 3rd on purpose to be with us. It just been like that ever since now we all together in the same grade and its ok I guess.

My brothers are very overprotective as I said but I know it's a reason why I just wish they would stop coddling me. I've already been to therapy and I'm better I'm doing great so I don't understand why they still think I'm not.

Unknown: Um... hi 😊it's me Xander do you want to hang out this weekend.

Read✔️

I text him back a definite yes. He just might be my first real friend this year. It's not that Mykerra wasn't my friend it's just she was my brother's girlfriend before she met me and I feel like my brother forced her to be my friend since what happened to me last year.

Grimacing as I thought about it, shaking my head to clear it. I go wait by my brother car so he can take me to work.

My brothers play sports but before they drop me off at work. The coach had a problem with them being late so they explained what happened to me last year so they could free pass. No one else knows about it just my family, Mykerra, the police, my therapist, and the school staff that's why most don't say anything when I do certain things in their class.

When I do I'm just "Acting on Impulse" or "I can't help it". There's nothing wrong with me I just can't stand this school anymore. It's not personal.

Sitting on the hood waiting on my brothers I see Xander's brother, Tattoos, walking towards me with a livid look on face.

I just stared at him blankly as he walked up to me with this look full of rage. He came up and stopped right in front of my brother's black mustang glaring at me.

"What the fuck do you want with Xander," he asked still with this mad look on his face. I just stared at him like I usually did to anyone who confronted me.

"I know you fucking hear me, bitch" he said his face turning into a tomato, "He doesn't get along with everyone and he's so excited about spending this weekend with you." He pointed at me.

"I'm excited to spend it with him too that's why I said yes," I said.

"Oh so now you can talk," he said rubbing his face, "I don't care about that but if you hurt him I'll kill you, I know you hang out with those stupid ass twins but if they even try to make a move on him I'll come after all of you." I never guessed Xander was gay but ok it still doesn't matter he cute and prolly the only who would make a move on him is Kris. Kris is bi and if you know him you knew he was bi, everyone knows even the girls he "went out with".

"I wouldn't dream of it, if my brothers come after him I'll make sure to kill them myself," I said sending him a sarcastic smile, "Don't worry I got him and threaten me or my brothers again I'll kill you."