Chapter 14

I love this song. You can play it if you want too.👅💦 WAP by Cardi B and Meg Thee Stallion.

Hey I'm sorry it's been so long. You probably don't care or won't even read this, but I just realized that I have to SHUTUP. I say literally anything that comes to mind and I might just be extra emotional because I'm about to be on my period.

Even now typing this I feel like shit. Being a middle child is the fucking worst. We get ridiculed for literally saying anything. Like I'm mean or a bitch whenever I talk to anyone but that's literally my personality.

I'm sorry if people don't like that but it's true. I lose more friends than I can count and they never stay long because of my mouth. So I just stop making friends as crazy as it sounds.

I'm basically always testing people and if you fail then you're usually gone and not my friend anymore. I'm so afraid of rejection, that I've never had a boyfriend. Getting rejected scares the absolute shit out of me.

It's so scary. I tell everyone, my family and the little friends I do have that I'm ok but I'm not.

I literally said a joke the other day to someone and they got mad and I had to apologize. So I did. But through text and that didn't work out too well.

They spoke to me about the apology and about how it basically sucks ass. I feel bad but I didn't understand why I was apologizing in the first place really and to be honest: I never really cared.

I always say mean shit it's literally who I am but it sucks because everybody just expects you to say mean shit all the time.

I didn't really think I was that mean until I really heard what I said to somebody and I was "Damn I'm a bitch" I excepted that fact, but I don't just wanna be the mean bitch of my family.

I don't try to be mean it's just when someone annoys me I can say some fucked up shit and I have to stop choosing to do that shit instead of letting whatever the fuck made me mad go.

Anyways I feel a little better after getting that off my chest.

If you read all that then um cool.

If not then um cool.

9-7-20

More like 11-13-20

Damn. That's a long time😗.

Kim's POV

"AHHHHH," I yell running up to my new car. I turn around and smile at my parents. I run up to them and hug my mama and papa. (You can imagine whatever car you want because it doesn't matter, she can afford it😉)

"Thank you Lord," Kay said, "now you don't have to take our car wherever you go."

My mama smacked him upside the head. I burst out laughing.

"You're welcome," my dad said, "you're grandma was on my ass for not getting you a car when you had Kiki. So I got it now."

"Thank you so much and I'll tell grandma thank you later," I said. Thank fuck I gotta car. I walked up to it and get in.

"Bye y'all I'll see you later," I said waving after I crunk the car up and rolled down the window. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Stop looking at me I gotta go," I said.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

"Man I was not tryna do this," I said looking at everybody in the car. I'm sorry. My car.