Chapter 5

Hi y'all I'm giving you guys a double update simply because I haven't updated in so long. I want to put y'all on a new song but imma just add a song I like.
Sugar Daddy by Inayah Lamis.👅 Anyways enjoy and please vote and comment.^Kimberly Shoutout to @babyjuju777 for voting first on my last chapter.
2/11/20

After school I went to work, then I went home so I could drive my Model scooter motorcycle to Grandma house to see my baby.

I been missing her all day and I know I go see her every day, but I miss her so much when I go off to college I'm taking her with me so that's why I let her stay with Grandma most of the time

I been missing her all day and I know I go see her every day, but I miss her so much when I go off to college I'm taking her with me so that's why I let her stay with Grandma most of the time.My baby would stay with me but Grandma used to live alone and she feels comfortable with her. On the weekends I usually take her to the park and walk her around.

It's fun when she wants to go play I go with her. Feeding her was difficult because she doesn't like all brands. When she's older I'll get her a leash but for now she's just a baby. And I love my baby.

Anyway I make my way to Grandma house. Getting there I see her car in the driveway so I know my baby here with her. I named her Kimo which is Hawaiian for Kim but we call her Kiki.

"Kiki!!" I call out walking in the house with my own key. I hear paws running and the next thing you know a little husky run up on me. I bend down to pick her up.

Yea she definitely needs a leash

Yea she definitely needs a leash. She's gotten so big from when I found her last year she was so cute. I pick her up and walk in the kitchen. She starts barking and acting a fool. So I go in the pantry and get her dog food to feed her. She so picky she doesn't eat everything.

"Hi Grandma what you cookin," I said tryna look over her shoulder while she at the stove. She jumped and turned around.

"Girl what I told you bout walkin in my house like that," she said turning to look at me, "almost gave me a got damn heart attack, bitch."

I shook my head Lord this lady always cussing. I put Bella down on the ground and walked up to the stove to see what she was cooking. Mhmm I see Mac and cheese, cabbages, fried chicken and baked pork chops, and some cornbread. Licking my lips(😋) I was ready to grub right now.