Chapter 12

Hi guys I'm back with another one chapter for you since I didn't exactly accomplish what I wanted to yesterday.

07/10/20

Enjoy 😉 and that August and Jada scandal 🤧if ykyk that's all.😘 Vote and comment.

Xane's POV

Shit Kimberly looked sexy as fuck today. Well maybe everyday. I might of had a lil dream last night and woke up with a boner.

She was riding it and her head was back and she was moaning my name. Her skin looked so fucking good and she especially liked it when I got rough.

I looked in the mirror as I pull into the school. She was talking to Xanny. I don't what it was but hearing her voice was doing some to my dick.

I could just imagine those plump lips wrapped around my dick with that glittery shit on her lips. She looks like a fucking goddess.

It might've been the way she handled Xanny yesterday or the way she took care of her daughter but I wanted to bend her over and fuck the shit out of her.

"Bubba, you ok," Xanny asked.

Yea I'm fine. Just bought to bust a nut cause of yo fine ass friend but other than that I'm A-ok.

"Yea um I'm good," I said pulling in a parking spot.

I took a quick look in the mirror to see Kimberly looking at me weird. She better stop cause "little man" getting jumpy up here.

"Alright well we finna go in," Xanny said, "I'll see you later?"

"Yea I'll see you later," I said, "don't forget to text me."

"Ok bubba," he said, "I love you." My phone dings and I turn to look at it to see it's Jill. Shit I probably need to have a quickie with her real quick anyway.

Nasty Bitch(Jello)🤢🤮: Babe where are you sexy😍👅💦

I smiled at him and turned my head to look at my phone. This nasty bitch. She know she got other people to be with other than me. He cleared his throat. He knows I'm not supposed to show weakness but he still expects me to say it. In front of Kimberly none the less.

"I love you too," I said and he beamed getting out the car. Kimberly whispered pussy but I heard her and shot the bird at her. She just started laughing.

I got out my Jeep and walked in the school. I guess I forgot to text Jill back cause as soon as I see my locker I see her leaning all up on it. I walk up and push her off it.

"What I tell you bout leaning on my shit," I said looking at her. She just smile and latch on my arm. I don't understand why she likes me.

I told this bitch she was nasty after she sucked me off in the bathroom during class. She stills talks to me.

I like really tried to make her not like me just to find out she finds the mean and manhandling shit a turn on.

Crazy bitch.

Now it's just tiring to keep up this be a dick act and I'm really tired of her. Imma "break up" with her but not before I get my quickie.

"Hey baby," she says, "you wanna skip first." She smiles at me and tries to kiss me. I dodge it.

"Yea let's go," I said grabbing her waist and going back out the door.

Xander's POV(Yayy side note at the bottom)

"Where you going Kimmy," I asked looking at her after she told me she has to skip the first few periods and she'll see me at lunch.