Chapter 6

It's the same picture get over it bitch I ain't feel like looking one up for y'all. I love that video y'all sorry if yo name Rachel.😭💀3/24/20🤪

Xane's POV

"You good", I asked Xander. He turned his head away from me, actin like he can't hear me.

"Hmpfh," he said with his head turned the other way. I guess he was still mad at me cause of the way I talked to his lil friend or whatever she was.

"Xanny, talk to me I'm sorry," I said looking at him. I hated when he was mad he was the only family I had and cared about.

"I hate when you mad at me please," I said looking at him, tryna give him a lil smile. He still didn't turn his head back. Then I heard sniffles coming from him and he was wiping his face.

Shit, I made him cry wouldn't be the first time, but that didn't mean it made me feel even better. I tried to give him a hug but he pushed me off.

"You always do this," he said in his hoarse voice, "every time I make a new friend you always chase them away." He finally turned around and you could see he was pouting and his nose was red, probably from rubbing it too hard. I was about to talk then he put his hand up.

"I know you think you tryna protect me but you're not, you only making me want to slap you." I looked at him with a shocked face slap me. Slap. Me. Ok this is getting out of hand.

"I'm sorry baby you know I love you I just want to protect you," I said, "we already lost our brother I just wanna protect you."

"I'm not a baby," he said.

"I know but I can't help it," he wasn't budging, "ok look how about this I'll leave this one alone ok." Even if she do irk my nerves. I couldn't help it he was my baby I basically raised him with our parents were gone only leaving us with their fortune and our older brother always gone up until he passed. We didn't even get to attend his funeral. I didn't know he was dead till I saw his picture on the news.

Another abandoned us and left us on our own. I couldn't help it if I babied Xander a lil he was the only other person in the world who I cared about. I was not about to loose him too. Not too anyone, not friends, boyfriends, not even God could take him from me cause I'll always be there.

When he dies I'll be at the gates waiting for him heaven or hell. Sleet or snow. I'll be there because he's all I got. Looking back down at him he still had tears going down his face I wiped them off.

"You pinky promise," he said still pouting and when he pouted he really wasn't aware he was doing it. He was just sad and his face showed it. I always thought it was cute. He held up his pinky for me.

"I pinky promise," I said and connected our pinkies. He squealed and jumped on me.

"Thank you so much I've never had a friend before," he said, " and I really think you'd like her if you weren't being such a...." then he pointed towards his dick. Oh my gosh I burst out laughing.

"Ok I'll talk to her and apologize after I see if she's a good friend for you." I said, "ok?"

"Ok that's fine but you need to hurry up because we have a nail appointment Saturday and we're going to watch a movie and out to eat," he said.

"And when were you going to tell me all these plans you made up," I said raising my eyebrow. He blushed and tried to hide his face in my neck.

"I just told you didn't I?" He said.

"Mhmm," I said, "now get off me you have to go to bed and I have to do something off you go."

"No I don't have to go to bed," he said pouting again, "Imma big boy." Oh really cause he didn't sound like one to me.