Chapter 4

Butters pov:

Wendy and Stan broke up-shocker.

Normally they last for a bit, then they break up and get back together a week later.

Honestly, I don't think it's a healthy relationship, and I think they'd be better apart. Like they'd totally stay friends and stuff, but romantically, no.

It was lunch on Friday and today was corn dogs. I felt pretty tired because of being constantly awake for a few days now.

Tweek was sitting next to me staring at his food. He was trying not to pass out as well, though he had several cups of coffee already.

I peered over to Kenny's table. Stan looked gothic and Cartman poked his cheek annoyingly. Kyle swatted it away and nudged Stan. Stan only glanced up at Kyle for a second, then he leaned into Kyle's shoulder. Kyle tensed up but immediately messed with Stan's hair. Kenny said something and Cartman made a face, like 'gross Kenny'.

Looking over towards Wendy's table, I could see her chatting with Bebe. She barely looked like the breakup affected her. Wendy was listening intently to what Bebe was saying while the other girls talked with each other.

Sighing, I turned towards Tweek. "How's it going with Craig?" I whispered.

"Ngh, same as always I guess. I'm more worried about the president right now because I swear I saw him earlier. I think he's out to get me!" Tweek grabbed his hair and slowly let go, not having enough energy to freak out. "Oh jesus, can you get me more coffee please? I'll owe you a favor."

I feel like he had enough coffee today, but I did as he asked. While waiting in line to pay for the cup of death, Clyde was behind me with a bag of Doritos and cheese.

"Hey uh, Clyde. Token has talked about you a lot. It's a shame we haven't talked." Clyde smiled politely.

"Oh, he has? Hopefully nice things, right? I am totally down about Bebe but I swear I'm not a crybaby, well anymore." Clyde rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling to himself about a certain memory.

"All nice things, I promise. He told me you're super sweet, funny, and you love tacos. They seem true enough." I referred to his walking taco. I started to pay for the coffee.

Clyde smiled down to himself. "Hm, thanks, and I do love tacos. Token's a total dork, huh."

"I think he's pretty cool. Must be nice having him as a best friend. He cares about you quite a lot." Clyde only smiled wider.

"Yeah, yeah he is great. Well let's talk again, Butters, I can totally tell you something embarrassing about Craig." He joked, but in all honesty, I did want to hear this embarrassing thing so I could tell Tweek about it.

When I got back to the table lunch was basically over, and it looked like Tweek took my tray up for me.

With a thank you, he took his latest coffee but didn't drink from it. We headed towards Home Ec. As soon as the teacher told us we'd just be reading about some food facts both Tweek and I put our heads down simultaneously.

"Wow, you guys are synced." Kenny looked between us.

"No, we're not." We both said.

"Stop that."

"No you, dude!"

"Gah! Is this some kind of trick? I swear it's all part of his plan." Well, I guess we stopped.

"Listen Tweek, he isn't out to get you. I think you've had too much coffee and not enough rest, so you're hallucinating." I commented, quite concerned.