Chapter 5

So season 14 and 15 destroyed me completely and let's just say you're in for an emotional rollercoaster.

Trigger warnings: abuse, panic attack, depressing thoughts

Butters pov:

As I stepped into my house, a vase flew past me, shattering once it hit the wall.

"You ruin everything! All I ever wanted was the perfect wife and family! No, I could not have that because of the both of you." Stephen seethed, and turned rapidly towards the sound of the door closing. "Ah, Butters, nice of you to show up."

I straightened completely at him noticing me. Oh golly, this will be fun. "I- I was at school the whole day and got a 98 on my-"

"I don't really care anymore what you do. You'll always be a failure in my eyes." Stephen went to grab our family picture frame.

"Stephen stop! We can just talk this out like a normal family!" Mom begged, looking towards me wide eyed.

"Well con-grat-u-fucking-lations, Linda. We aren't a normal family because we're splitting! Go ahead and divorce me, I don't want to be apart of this disgusting family anymore!" Stephen slammed down the portrait, making it shatter into a million pieces. "I'll pack my things, and as soon as that divorce is final, I'll never have to see either of you again!"

"Good..." I muttered under my breath. Unluckily, he had heard me.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, you little shit? You should be cowering in fear and forgiveness, begging me, 'please stay, dad. I won't be a mistake, I'll make you proud!'" Stephen marched towards me, pushing me towards the door, his face showing all the disgust and loathing he had for his only son. My phone fell out of my pocket, landing on the ground with a thud.

Stephen put his hand around my neck, choking me with all his might. "Never! I'll never love you. You disgraceful little waste of life! You don't deserve anything." My birth giver spat at me. I couldn't speak, my breathing was growing harsh. My mom tried to pry his hands off of me, but he only slapped her until she passed out on the ground.

"You will- you will never be my dad." I managed. My heart hammered like a million alarms in my ears.

Stephen's eye went into a dangerous slit. Without speaking, he repeatedly struck me, sending agony throughout my already bruised ribs. Adding vicious kicks to various parts of my body, he seethed, "Watch your tone, son. Remember that you will suffer until I'm gone. DO NOT CROSS ME EVER AGAIN."

Picking me up and slinging me over his back harshly, I coughed up blood. Walking up the stairs, and opening my bedroom door, he threw me at my bedside. Then, before shutting the door he growled, "A word about this to anyone, and you'll spend the rest of your life locked up here. I'll never leave you or your mother alone."

The door slammed shut and a click came after. I heard pounding, whether it was my head or my lousy father's footsteps, I couldn't tell.

I tried to get up, but immediately fell back onto my carpet floor from being too unsteady. Mom, I needed to get to Mom. I needed to know she was okay. What if he did something to her while I was trapped here?

A car's engine ignited, signalling to me that my dear old father was leaving us once again.

Trying to see through my blurry eyes, I brought my trembling hands in front of my face. There were cuts going across them due to the vase that was next to me earlier. Words splashed throughout my mind, not letting me forget the scene that went on minutes earlier.

"Disgraceful, disgusting, waste of life, failure." I whispered. My father's voice from the past continued shouting in my head, 'You're such a disappointment. Why can't you make me proud? You're a lost cause. I gave up everything for you! I wish you were never born!'