you need a little style

Stan's pov:

"Look at the two of you, so cute!" Cartman spat, laughing his ass off at Kyle and I's matching costumes.

"Yeah yeah, we get it, Wendy fucked with us." I rebuked.

She thought she was such a clever little shit, I'm going to embarrass her so badly.

"I'm just offended she basically called me short, I mean I'm about the same height as Stan." Kyle retorted, crossing his arms as we made our way to the back of the line.

"You're such a shortie." I patted his head, snickering once I saw his reaction.

"Shut up, no I'm not." Kyle insisted while Cartman yelled something at someone who stood at the start of the line.

We both rolled our eyes at Cartman's jabber but Kyle told him to be quiet as I just watched.

As we moved up to the beginning of the line, the two still fought, and I set my eyes on the devil.

"Wendy." I grudged, sending her a glare. She smirked in response, looking between Kyle and me.

"Hey Stan, feeling a little dumb right now, huh?" Bebe laughed awkwardly, stamping Cartman and Kyle's wrists. I didn't respond, only holding my hand out for her to stamp.

"Yeah, yeah, bet you'll feel like that too soon." I mirrored her expression, avoiding the boy's confused looks.

The three of us made our way into the school and past the crowded hallways.

"So you still like Wendy?" Cartman asked curiously. Kyle turned to look at me as well.

I huffed, entering the gymnasium where teens danced. The snack bar caught my attention instantly, and I spoke. "Food."

Cartman spotted the snacks as well and smiled at me as we raced to it, Kyle in our tracks yelling how stupid we were to be running with so many people.

Cartman started to chow down on the cheesy poofs, to which Kyle started to pick a fight with him.

"Why hello there. Look, guys, someone actually interesting, unlike you two." I glanced at the person he was talking about and scrunched my eyes to observe them better. I heard Kyle huff and turned to see him looking away.

"You seem familiar, but I don't think we've met." Eric chimed in, leaning on the table to look up at the blonde.

Kyle grunted, "Yeah, lucky for her. Where the fuck did Kenny run off to?" He scanned the gym for any sign of Kenny.

"Shut up gaywad." Cartman insulted.

"Oh so creative, running out of your limited vocabulary already?" Kyle countered.

Deciding that I couldn't last with these two fighting all night, I grabbed a cup and got some punch. Obviously, it was spiked, meaning I would get drunk. "Don't mind them. But now that Eric mentioned it, you do look like someone I know." I smiled towards the blonde, recognizing the boy instantly as Butters.

"Who cares what Kenny's doing? Probably getting high or laid." Cartman looked away from Kyle and back to me. "Anyway, what are you supposed to be? A princess?"

Butters looked at me and then Kyle, uncomfortable.

"I guess it's pretty obvious I'm Mario. Oh, they're some stupid sports anime people."

"I'm supposed to be Tobio from Haikyuu," I recalled. "I've never watched it before but that's the character. Kyle is the, um, shorter one?"

"I'm not that short!" Kyle complained, glaring at Stan. "The Hinata guy is like so short compared to your character. I don't get Wendy but it's not that funny." He's so sensitive about his height. Maybe I'll make fun of it later.