Plans

You wake to your phone alarm. Sighing, you search for your phone without picking up your head. Exhausted from the day before you wanted your beauty sleep. Finally feeling the hard case you grasp it and pull it towards your face. The bright light hurts your eyes as you blink to adjust your eyes. It's 9:30am. You take a deep breath in and sit up. Turning your body you stand and stretch, letting out a god awful sound in combination with your back popping at the rate equivalent to bubble wrap. Walking to the bathroom and looking in the mirror you see how insane your hair looks. Laughing at yourself you brush out your hair and brush your teeth. The blinds were closed so your room was dark and inviting. It took all you had not to get back into bed and sleep all day. Walking over to the large floor-to-ceiling windows you quickly open the blinds and almost blind yourself. Squeezing your eyes shut until your eyes adjust you open them to see a beautifully bright and sunny day. "So many options for what to do today," you think. 

Your heart sinks. You fell asleep to no response from the boys. Mind racing, you want to avoid checking your phone due to the probability of them never responding. Deciding to calm your nerves before checking you finish getting ready. 

Lucky for you it was the peak of summer. You were spoiled with AC and decided to dress for the weather versus for looks. A pair of well-worn black jean shorts, white bralette, and a slightly flowy army green tank top make up the outfit. Finishing it with a pair of black vans and a black choker. Makeup was minimal since you knew it would be sweat off eventually. You pack a tote bag with your wallet and extra deodorant because the last thing you would want is to stink. 

Okay. Time to check your phone. 

It was still on your bed connected to the charger. Taking a deep breath another wave of anxiety hits, but you press on the lock button. Your eyes search for messages from the boys and they land on this. 

New group: most attractive trio in LA (purple devil smiling emoji) 

6 unread messages 

You swear your heart skips a beat. Fumbling with your password, you unlock your phone read the messages. (S: Shayne, D: Damien) 

7:35am S: hey!!! y/n im soo down! 

7:38am S: sorry for the late reply!! I'll text the others and see if they are free tonight!

8:15am D: Good to see you took us up on our offer! :) 

8:20am D: Shayne and I will let you know if we can corral all of them!  

9:10am: S: Managed to get the squad!! Damien, did you get anyone from SG?? 

9:13am: D: A few can come! Others have obligations tonight. Decided to meet at 8:30 at Summer lounge and arcade!! Excited to hang!

Locking your phone and placing it in your lap you exhale and the anxiety leaves you for a minute. "They want to hangout!!" you yell with the enthusiasm of a 5 year old learning they're going to Disney. Crap. Now you need a banging outfit to present yourself well to the others. Technically now you have an excuse to leave the apartment, you reason. Shopping day it is. 

...

(I'm using my personal description to assist the story, replace with yours if it doesn't fit mine. Keep in mind all bodies are beautiful and no matter what size you are you are beautiful/handsome/stunning.) 

... 

Walking down the sidewalk you find a shopping mall that is bound to have a decent outfit for tonight. The doors open and you're overcome with shock. This place is huge! You're sure it's a normal sized mall, you are just used to strip malls in the deep south. People keep brushing past you causing you to snap back to reality and begin aimlessly walking. 

You pop into a few stores that aren't doing much for you. You're too old for forever 21 and too young for places like loft. The perfect stores comes into view. American Eagle and ASOS. Picking up the pace, you walk into American Eagle first because as we all know they sell the best jeans. Surely they had a dress or skirt that would fit tonights bill. Grabbing a couple of options you ask for a fitting room. 

First option is a fitted mid-length skirt that is red with a slit on the thigh. "Race-y, and a bit scandalous," you think as you pull it on. Your heart sinks as you can't get it past your thighs. It was the biggest size they had in store and you knew if it fit you would look bomb. Sighing you slip it off and throw it back on the bench. It's fine. On to the next option. 

Next is another skirt, this one is less show-y, but still flirty. It is a denim skirt that is light wash with subtle tears that don't show skin. Pulling it up you get it past your thighs (phew!), and go to button it at your waist. You suck in your stomach and get it latched. You know that if you relax completely the button is destined to bust right off. Dang. Imagine if you wore this out, it would be so uncomfortable. 

Lastly, a dress that was fitted at the top and flowed out into a skater dress bottom. Putting it over your head it, it falls on you. "Sweet," you think, "it fits!" Turning to the mirror you cock your head to one side. It just doesn't...look..right. Part of you wants to give up, text the boys and say that you can't go or some lame excuse, but you convince yourself to do none of those and try ASOS. If that doesn't work you'll find something from your closet. 

Getting dressed into your clothes, you thank the fitting room attendant while handing her the clothes. Walking to ASOS you have hope. You peruse the racks and find a couple options but each time they don't have your size. Out of the corner of your eye you see a red dress behind a row of blue ones. You separate the colors and see a red wrap dress with small floral print on the entire thing. It has a ruffle to the bottom that slightly rises when it meets in the middle. Pushing the dresses one at a time you slowly lose hope as the numbers slowly increases, coming to the last dress on the rack. Hopefully checking the tag, the last dress left is your size. Quickly grabbing it you hop in a fitting room and slip it on. It hits you in all the right places, the color offsets your h/c hair. Your e/c pops. It's short but not too much, it's not cut too low on your chest... it's perfect. Imagining the outfit as a whole with shoes and hair style got you excited. Buying the dress you check your watch. It's noon and you realize you haven't eaten all day. On the way home you go to the grocery store and grab the necessities. 

... 

You close the door and drop your stuff at your feet. You're covered in sweat from walking in the sun and tired from not eating. Placing the food in the pantry and fridge and taking a snack, you decide to shower and take a quick nap before starting to get ready for tonight. When it comes to looking nice you like to have as much time as you can. After having another solo concert in the shower you lay down still in your towel, and fall asleep. 

AN: yes, I know there isnt much Damien yet but i promise it'll get there. You have to have depth in a story IMO. hope y'all like it :)