Mine

Closing the stall behind you, you open the bag to see what on earth he bought you. The bag is a plain paper bag, no decals or logos on it. Digging your hand in you pull out a white loose fitting spaghetti strap tank top, size X (whatever size you are). Next you pull out a pair of American Eagle jeans that are boot cut in a light wash, exactly your size. A pair of shoes line the bottom of the bag, they're brown strappy Birkenstocks. Placing the clothes you had been wearing in the bag, you exit the stall. Walking up to the counter you take the outfit in as a whole, you look pretty but comfortable. He hand picked everything that you were wearing, and did well, the entire outfit fit you perfectly down to the shoe size.

Pushing the door open you see Damien leaning against his car. His head snaps in your direction, taking a second to look you up and down his eyes light up and a goofy smile hits his face.

"Before you say anything," you saunter towards at him, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt "how in the world did you manage to get every detail and size right?"

"Well, when I took your shoes off that night I saw what size they were, and I looked at the size on your shirt and pants when I got them out of the drawer." Pulling you towards him. "I'm sorry to make you wait for me, but damn, I did good." he growls.

You go for a hug, his arms wrapping around your butt and lifting you into the air. He spins you around once and places you back on the ground, kissing you once you stand.

"So," his eyebrows lift, "shall we?" He extends his hand and you take it, walking with him around his car.

Opening the passenger door you see a bouquet of flowers in your seat.

"Damien," you turn to see him smiling at you, "you're so thoughtful."

"It's the least I could do for someone as special as you." he leans in and kisses you once you sit, closing the door and walking to his side. "Plus it's your first day on the job. Definitely worth celebrating."

"Where are we headed?" you are curious.

"Lucky for me, you don't know any of the special spots in LA yet." his smile gets wide. "I'll show you them all, pinky promise." he holds up his pinky and you intertwine yours with his.

...

"We're here!" he exclaims.

Looking around it doesn't look like much, a bunch of trees and a small walkway leading to who knows what. No other cars were in the parking lot, just Damiens. Was this safe? You trust him so why would that change now.

"I can tell by the look on your face that this doesn't look like much but I promise it's amazing." he hops out of the car, heading to open your door.

Standing out of the car he pops the trunk, pulling out a cooler and a tote bag. He closes it, locks the car, and takes your hand. Walking hand-in-hand you go down the path.

After walking for a minute or two the path opens to a look-out, the sun is headed toward the skyline. The cliff looks out over LA and the surrounding town, you can see the beach peaking out from behind some buildings. If you could paint this view you would be a millionaire. Eyes wide, they pan to Damien pulling out a blanket and placing the bags on it. He takes his shoes off and grabs a speaker out of the tote. Connecting his phone he starts playing a 'slow and low' playlist of peaceful music. He notices you standing and staring and laughs.

"This isn't real," you say shaking your head. "Nobody has done anything remotely this nice for me in my entire life." There are tears in your eyes. "And this view is..... there aren't words to describe how beautiful it is."

"Come sit," he motions at the spot next to him.

You walk over to him and slip off your new shoes. Sitting cross legged, you watch him reach into the cooler full of food and drinks.