Surprise

Inhaling sharply you open your eyes to see Damien holding your face. His eyes are red and he's on the phone with someone. Closing your eyes again, your hand grabs onto his.

"Never mind, she's waking up now and seems to be okay, sorry to call you guys. Thank you anyway." he sighs when you grab onto his hand in relief.

"y/n, are you okay?" he pulls you into a hug.

"i'm.......i'm okay." you muster, feeling your head pound. You had no clue how long you had been passed out.

"I came here as fast as I could, I needed to make sure you were okay." you open your eyes to see his dewy, almost crying eyes. His hands come back to your face, his thumbs touch your cheeks and rub them. Tears run down your face as the embarrassment hits you.

"I really had a panic attack before my first day of work," you sigh. "That is so embarrassing," you mumble.

"No, y/n I understand how you feel." he says to reassure you.

"What time is it?" you sit forward in the seat. Your breathing increases again to the stress running through your head.

"Hang on, slow your breathing." one hand leaves your face and squeezes your hand.

He makes eye contact with you as he helps you slow your breathing.

"It's only 8:30am, you have plenty of time to get to work."

The butterflies leave your stomach when he tells you.

...

Damien ended up taking you to work to 'make sure you're okay'. Before you left you fixed up your makeup. Today was going to be good, you could feel it. After this morning it had to be.

Walking through the Mythical doors, Damien takes you into the conference room. There are only two seats left, one between Courtney and Mari and the other between Shayne and Noah. You part ways and take a seat.

"Welcome to your first day!" Courtney chirps at you with a wide smile.

"This sketch is perfect for your first," Mari adds.

The sketch is Every Sorority/Fraternity Ever. The boys were representing Pi Delta Tri and the girls represented Chi Phi Lambda. (NO clue if these exist, just jumbled greek letters)

All of the characters you have have lines like "OMG totally" or "no WAY", insignificant but present. You were going to be on screen, for the first time, ever.

AN: cudos to anyone in frats or sororities, its a lot of work. Not talking down on ya, this was the first thing to come to mind.

The conference ends and everyone decides to hang out in the squad room.

"What'dya think y/n?" Keith asks, sitting down on the couch.

"It'll be interesting to see what it's like on set." you say with some hesitation.

"It's so much fun!" Courtney reassures you.

The group hangs out and discusses the sketch and other things for a while before Ian walks in.

"Hey guys, we decided to shoot a quick video. Mind if you all come to the set?" Ian has a smile on his face and his gaze pans to you.

"Does that include me?" your face turns red with nerves.

"Yup! Come, we'll show you." Shayne laces arms with you and takes you to set.

Everyone gets makeup done, leaving you to be last.

"We'll meet you in there!" The group yells back into the room.

A few minutes later you finish, heading into the room you pull the door open. The group is all sitting on stools and there is one placed in the middle of the room, you assume for you. They all smile at you as Noah stands and ushers you to the stool.