Stay with me

A couple of months have passed since you and Damien started dating. Around the office everyone supported the two of you, including Ian. Together you approached him one day and explained what was going on so that he didn't find out from someone else. He had no idea that you were dating and that as long as we kept it like we have we should be fine. The fans questioned who you were in Every Frat/Sorority Ever, wondering if you were permanent or like Kimmy; there sometimes but not part of the squad per say. After you showed up in a few more videos, including Try Not to Laugh, EBEs, and some gaming videos, did they start to like you. They were very observant to notice a connection between you and Damien as you played video games together. Of course, there are a few fans who don't like you but it's unrealistic to think that everyone will.

... 

As you sit as your desk writing a script for an upcoming video, Sarah Whittle approaches your desk and smiles. You pull your headphones down to rest on your neck and smile back at her. 

"What's up?" You and Sarah have become good friends over the time you've been at smosh. 

"I have a new idea for an upcoming video but want your opinion beforehand." she gives you a toothy grin. 

"Spill!" you walk with her to a room with a couch and close the door. 

"Okay so I know that everyone in the office knows you and Damien are together, but I had the idea of a game that pits a real boyfriend against a work boyfriend. So essentially you ask a question about yourself to the boys and they come up with what they think you would put as the answer, almost like The Newlywed Game but you aren't married. If they get it wrong you can shoot them with silly string or a water gun. I wanted to talk with you about it because it would mean the fans would find out about your relationship." She tucks her hair behind her ear, placing her hands in her lap. 

"That sounds fun! Let me talk with Damien and see how he feels." 

"Well actually it was his idea to have you and him be on it, Shayne volunteered to be your work boyfriend because you two have become close too." she smiles. 

"Oh cool! Lets do it then!" you stand and walk with Sarah back to the desk area looking for Damien and Shayne to discuss time and date of filming. 

The boys are in the editing cave, talking with Spencer and Garret about a Eat or Yeet it episode that they had filmed the day before. 

Walking in, they continue to talk until noticing you're walking towards them. Damien turns his chair around and gives you a chipper smile, Shayne turns his head and says "Hey!" to you and Sarah. 

As you reach them you stand next to Damiens' chair, leaning on the headrest. Sarah starts to talk about the video idea. 

"So I talked with y/n about Who Knows Me Best and she's down to record it!" she glances at you and you give her a grin. The guys all look at you and cheer, Damien looks up at you and gives you an excited laugh. 

"When should we film?" Shayne turns to Garret. 

"The studio is open tomorrow morning at 9am, so we can do it then! I'll get Courtney, Olivia, and Noah to sit in the background as an audience."

... 

They day is coming to an end, but you're still busy writing the script causing you lose track of time. Slowly everyone leaves the office, some brushing past you and saying goodnight others leaving without a peep. You weren't sure what time it was but you were determined to finish the script tonight to be able to send it to Ryan Todd to review with the others. This was the first script you were writing on your own and needed it to be perfect before sending it to them.