Damnit Dimple

"Dimple what the hell!" I yell at the green spirit, "Why are you here?! How much did you hear?!" My face was on fire, I was pissed, but above all, I was embarrassed. Dimple might be the last person I ever wanted to hear what I was talking about.

Dimple floated around my head, "I heard it all, actually," he put his hands together, mocking me, "It felt so real! He laid me on the sofa of his office and toyed with me. I wish it was real I want him so bad! Oh Reigen Arataka, take me please!"
I stomped my foot like a child and crossed my arms, I was fuming, "Dimple! Shut. Up. Don't say another word you little eavesdropper! That was private and personal stuff!"
Dimple's expression changed from playful to almost annoyed, "I don't get it. How can Reigen get a pretty girl to fantasize about him? I'm a good guy (y/n)! What about me!?"

"Dimple...you're a spirit."

"So?!" He was really pushing it now, "Well now I know why Reigen mentioned you've been acting weird."

I uncrossed my arms and looked at Dimple, "Wait, Reigen thinks I've been weird lately? Oh damn, oh no. I didn't want him to notice!"
Dimple slapped me across the face, "(y/n) calm down! Reigen is stupid. He doesn't think anything of it. That's just how he is, oblivious. Less oblivious than Shigeo but still..."
Rubbing my cheek I sighed in relief, "Well that's good at least...Reigen is out of my league anyway. And he's almost eight years older than I am. I'm probably just a kid to him..."
"Tch...yeah he's out of your league...okay" Dimple muttered under his breath.

I looked at Dimple with an icy stare, "Make sure you don't mention this to anyone. Not Ritsu and definitely not Mob. He's way too over protective of me."
Dimple rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure whatever...you have my word."
"Thank you, I think I'm going to head to bed now though. It's getting late and today was...something."
Dimple left the room after that, mumbling something about how Reigen wasn't worth my time and he's better than him or something along those lines.
I turned off my light and sat back in the darkness, what do I do about this? I thought to myself. I want you so bad but I don't know how to handle the situation. I tried to fall asleep but it was no use. My mind was overflowing with thoughts of Reigen again, anything from my fast paced, steamy dream from before to something as simple as cuddling in bed with him. I really was head over heals for this guy.

- Reigen's POV -
I had gone to the bar that night after locking up the office. It was a small pub that I visited from time to time. I was able to impress a lot of the people there as they were all relatively gullible when it came to my "Esper powers". Tonight, though, I didn't go to the bar to con anyone there. Something was troubling me. I can't put my finger on it. Something is on my mind but I don't know what. I stayed for a while and drank. Afterwards, I staggered home and even as I laid in my dark room, trying to fall asleep, my mind kept going. I tossed and turned and begged myself to fall asleep but nothing was working. I sat up, "They always say that the reason you can't sleep is because you're awake in someone else's dreams." I chuckled to myself and continued to try to fall asleep.