A Night Out

***
A week has gone by since Reigen and I talked. I've been miserable since then, I hate working with him because it's so emotionally difficult. My worst worry was true, it wasn't that he wasn't interested in me but that he saw me as a child. I've made it obvious that I only talk with him about business and nothing more, it doesn't seem to bother him at all.
After my shift had ended for the night, I helped Reigen clean the office after Mob went home. It's become a usual thing that we do. We worked in silence until we were done then I went into the office's restroom to change clothes. I decided I was going out to party tonight. There was a club not super far from the office and I figured I might check it out. These past few days I haven't been able to stop thinking about Reigen. My heart still feels broken, I'm miserable. In all honesty, I want to get laid. I don't care by who, I just don't want to think about him. I'll do anything to keep the pain away. It breaks my heart...I know I'm going down the wrong path again but I don't care. Much like I didn't care before either. I come out of the restroom wearing my ripped jeans and crop top. Reigen looks at me, his eyes widening, "Woah, (y/n), where are you going tonight?" Nonchalantly I answered him, "I'm going to the club that's near here." I looked at him with dead eyes.
"Listen, you might not want to go there. It's a sketchy place in a sketchy part of town." I really didn't want to hear Reigen trying to parent me about anything, "I'll be fine thanks. Believe it or not I'm not a child." I looked him in the eyes as I said that, cutting him with my words. He had worry in his eyes but I didn't care, I didn't want to be around him anymore, I wanted to go find someone who wouldn't let me think about Reigen Arataka for one night. We stepped outside and Reigen began locking the office up. When he finished he turned around, "Well goodnig-" but I had already started towards the club and wasn't listening.
It wasn't a long walk there, it was cold and seemed like it might start raining soon but I wasn't too bothered. When I got there I could hear the loud music from outside and see all the strobe lights. I walked in and the place was warm, much warmer than outside since everyone was dancing. It's smelled of cigarette smoke and sweat. I started looking through the crowd to see if I could spot anyone who looked like they'd give me peace of mind tonight.