Reigen's Thoughts

- Reigen's POV -
What the hell just happened? I thought to myself. I was still sitting at the table with Ritsu and Mob. Dimple probably went upstairs to check on (y/n).
I slowly turned my head, "Hey Mob?"

"Yes master what is it?"

"Are you absolutely sure that's what you heard (y/n) say? One hundred percent?"

Mob didn't even hesitate, "Absolutely! I remember hearing it and thinking 'wow I can't believe (y/n) wants to learn from master too!'. That's definitely what she said."

I was obviously taken aback, I'm pretty sure a girl has never wanted to sleep with me like that, let alone been so outspoken about it. Now it all makes sense as to why she's been acting so off lately, "She likes me." I mumbled to myself.
"What was that, master?" Mob asked, he still had no clue what was going on.
"Nothing Mob, I have to head out now. I'll see you at work tomorrow. Bye guys."
Ritsu and Mob both said bye to me as I left the house.

Walking back home in the chilly weather, I really got to thinking about the situation. I can't believe that (y/n) likes me. Wants to sleep with me, even! I don't know how I should feel about that...she's a very attractive girl, sure but she's only what, nineteen? Twenty? She's so young, and she's Mob's sister. He'd kill me if I did anything to her, especially sexually. At that moment I couldn't help but briefly imagine what it would be like to have (y/n) in bed with me. I could touch her anywhere I wanted if that was the case. I imagined kissing her and holding her face to mine, running my hands down and cupping her breasts, feeling in between her legs.

I stopped and shook my head, "Stop that! That's Mob's sister, I could never do that!"
But still...to hear her moan my name? She probably sounds beautiful when she moans from pleasure. I stopped once again, letting out an angry groan, "Fucking knock it off! I can't get involved like that." As I continued my walk home I said to myself, "Knowing Mob he probably didn't actually hear any of that. I'm older than her and I'm sure she'd want to be with someone closer to her age. Yeah, that's it! Mob was just being Mob, he misheard her! Maybe she does just want to work for me!"

When I got back to my apartment I picked up my cell phone and dialed a number, I waited, one ring...two rings...three rings...
*click*

"Um...hello?"

"(Y/n)! Hey! I was hoping I could ask you something!"