21. Plot Twist

Qatari.

Sam has fallen asleep and I took that as my chance to go. I removed myself from his grip and began clothing my nearly bare body. I looked to the clock seeing it was almost 12 in the morning. Once I was dressed I wasted zero time running out the room to Sam's car.

I knew Jamell had to be at home there was nowhere else for him to be.

When I arrived to his house I didn't see a car in the driveway. I patiently waited a few houses down for him to pull back up. Wherever he was, he was taking forever.

After a hour or so I found myself becoming rather sleepy. I shut my eyes and ended up falling asleep with my head placed against the car window. As I slept I dreamed about Jamell which was something I hadn't dreamed about in a minute. Something had told me to wake up and I forced my eyes open to see a car coming down the street. I ducked in the seat a bit so I couldn't be seen. I slowly peered up to see it was Jamell pulling up into his driveway.

He exited his car while a woman had exited the passenger side.

I wasn't going to let this bitch stop me.

They both raced into the house and little did she know she was about to become his next victim. This man was sick and sadistic. He didn't deserve to be on god's green earth anymore. I exited my car and raced towards the front door. I was afraid to be truthful, I didn't have a plan on any sort but I knew something had to happen to him.

I turned the knob and pushed the door opened softly, and entered.

I went into the kitchen as I heard the pair up the steps possibly ripping each other's clothes off. I pulled open each drawer trying to find something sharp. I looked up to see his knife rack. I snatched the biggest one out and I began walking towards the steps. The sounds of her moans were drowning out my footsteps and heavy breathing. To be honest I believe you could hear the pounding of my heart outside my chest.

"Ohhhhh fuck Melly," she cried out sounding relative to me. The sounds of their skins slapping made my body crave him all the more. I could feel rage building up inside of me the thoughts of him inside of her - making her feel the way he'd make me feel. Making her say the noises I would make. The soft whimpers when I'd feel myself drawn closer and closer to the edge. "Fuck I fuckin' love you," he groaned and that was it - that was all I needed.

I stood up clutching the knife's handle so tight that the nerves in my hand ached.

My steps were light and as I entered she was leaning over on his face and heavily making out. I raced towards her releasing a scream as I plunged the knife into her back. I forced it out as she screamed and I just jabbed it over and over. Jamell was laying there completely stunned and didn't bother stopping me. I kept going until her screams were no more. Blood gushed out of her mouth as she laid there in his bed completely lifeless and bare.

I pointed the knife at Jamell as I had blood splatter all over my face, neck, and clothes.

"I fucking hate you!" I shouted, "yo-you're in here fucking on other bitches but you claim you love me." He stood up from bed being careful to watch my knife but not make it completely obvious. "Jamell you acted like I was the only one for you and come to find out you fucked ERICA!"

"Look it wasn't about fuckin' her I wanted to eliminate factors who tried to come between us and Erica was one of them," he confessed, "the last thing I wanted to do was hurt'chu Qatari."

My eyes narrowed as tears fell, "you're lying."

"Qatari you're the only person I wanna be wit.."

I shook my head not believing a word that was coming from his lips. He tried to step closer to me but I made it visible that I still had the knife in my clutches. He had absolutely no emotion on in his face which startled me the most. "Jamell you're just telling me what I wanna hear," I admitted and dropped the knife from my grip. He stepped over the pool of blood that was flourishing onto the floor and pulled me into his arms. I cried into his bare chest feeling rather weak but I was disappointed or guilty for what I had done.

"Shh," he cooed rubbing my back softly, "I'll never let nobody come between us."

Those words of affirmation made me feel absolutely content.

Everything my therapist had said was absolutely correct. I could never see the wrong in anything Jamell had done. I was completely addicted to him and to others I painted him to be this monster when in reality I was the one hiding my true identity behind him. He forced my face to look up at him and ours locked. For a moment I swear I could see the future and it was just us - together.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly ensuring my safety.

"I love you," his thumb traced over my bottom lip.

"I love you too."

He pressed his lips against mine and the same feeling I'd always get came rushing back to me. I stepped back as brought on more force and stumbled into the dresser.

I jumped wrapping my legs around him. He threw all of the contents off of the dresser in one slick motion and placed me on top of it. My hands roamed over his nearly bare body in excitement. I had yearned for his touch more than anything in this world. He grabbed the hem of my sweater pulling it over and took my breast into his mouth. I ran my hand down his chest and gripped the elastic band on his boxers yanking him closer towards me.

"Take them off," I demanded sounding nearly breathless.

He obeyed and didn't bother removing his mouth from my areola. I instantly laid back into the glass, wrapping my legs around his torso once more.

He wasted no time entering me.

I gasped and bit into his shoulder trying to contain myself as best as I could. He applied so much force from his small hips which surprised me each and every time. My moans were loud and I believed they echoed. He gripped my right leg and held under my thigh as he pulled it across his shoulder. "Fuck baby," I breathed out. His lips were parted and eyebrows would go from furrowed to resting. He threw his head back in pleasure trying to contain his own self.

His breathing became heavier than before.

"Ssshit I'm close," I hissed.

His thrusts slowed down and became rather sloppy and uncoordinated, "me too."

Moments later it was as if our sexual spirits were in sync and we both released at the exact same time. Both of our bodies were cascaded with sweat. He tossed my leg from his shoulder and it fell. I was too weak to pull myself up or anything. He reached down pulling his boxers around his hips. He picked me up and began carrying me into the guest room. "Jamell I need to clean up," I mumbled referring to the dead bitch in his room.

"I got it... You rest...."