30. Dress Up

Qatari.

Here I was pacing around Jamell's bedroom trying to wait for this rather important address to be handed to me but my nerves were too bad to the point where I couldn't even sit down anymore. The baby was kicking stronger and more aggressively which meant it understood everything I was feeling so Melly was absolutely correct. I was in such a fucked up position at this point I was putting myself in jeopardy and my own child by having this many feelings at once - including sooo much stress.

The doorbell echoed in my ears.

I raced out the room opening the door to see a dark skin man who was rather on the tall side. I could tell he was Jamell's friend just by his golden grill at the top and bottom coating his teeth. He lifted his hand with the piece of paper between his two fingers and didn't bother saying a single word.

I looked around awkwardly and removed it from his grip, "thank you?" I said sounding a bit unsure.

He laughed slightly, "you too pretty to be in this shit," after he said that he had exited from my view. I carefully closed the door and opened the piece of paper seeing an address scribbled on it. I grabbed my jacket, pulling it onto my body making my way to the address.

When I arrived there were literally armed guards protecting the building. I exited my car with my hands up just as the instructions said on the paper. One man whistles and the front door opened. As I entered the house I was patted down viciously to the point where I had felt very uncomfortable. "Damn nigga that's enough!" A stranger said. I turned looking back being sure that I had got a good look at his face as I was following behind someone.

I saw a big man sitting at a desk with dreads and he had on a chain which had half a bear, and literally the other half was his face. The diamonds had sparkles beautifully none the less. I took a seat in the chair right across and he admired me as he brought the ramen into his mouth. "You Melly bitch?" He questioned with a slight laugh. I nodded unsure but it soon turned into a hard rather confident nod, "yes I am."

"Coo' cause we thought this nigga was lyin' he always came around talkin' about he gotta go see his bitch and we seen pictures of you.. But we ain't think you was really real cause his ass ain't bring you around," he said while laughing.

On the inside I was cooing in embarrassment for him. My cheeks began flushed red. "I mean you mad different any other bitch would've been cracked," he added. I nodded my head in understanding. He walked over to his safe and pressed several numbers then brought what was inside directly infront of me. I noticed it was a nurse's uniform with a badge with my picture on it and a different name, there was also an address which I believed was the hospital that Samson was at.

"I've never heard of this hospital," I confessed.

"Cause it's for people like your husband sweetheart do you have any idea who you were married too?" He questioned looking at me with disbelief.

I simply shrugged, "Sam was gay."

"Sam is also a drug lord doll face."

My mouth dropped instantly because I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "We've had issues with him for years now. All that office shit is a coverup, those late night shifts, the fuckin' business meetings were meetings just not for the company you think."

I shook my head, "you're lying."

He began laughing, "yeah I am.. That's the hospital they send people who're now under witness protection," he said truthfully.

A sigh of relief came over me, "not fucking cool."

"Shit it was funny to me," he insisted.

I stood up taking my things and exited without saying another word. As I reached the front door the guard assured I needed to be pat down once again. "If you touch me a fucking gain I will blow your fucking face off myself," I announced with a clear voice so he could understand me properly. "It's protocol bitch," he spat to me. I instantly pulled my small fist back and greeted his nose causing him to bleed on impact.

"Hey don't fuckin' search her anymore. Go ahead Tari," the man I just met with insisted.

I quickly walked out the door hearing the stranger mutter bitch several times under his breath. As I entered my car I had got a call from Jamell. "Where the fuck are you sending me? I was fucking sexually assaulted when I was patted down Jamell," I wasted zilch time informing him on the incident since my blood was still boiling.

"The fuck happen?"

"This door nigga rubbing all over my pussy during a pat down then he tried to do it again and I popped his ass in the face."

Jamell grew silent, "did Grizzly say some shit?"

I nodded, "he told him not to pat me down anymore."

"I'm gonna fasho handle that," he insisted sounding rather frustrated, "you get the shit you needed?"

"Yes.. I just want you home," tears began rolling down my cheeks. I didn't like crying to Jamell but it was all I could do. I needed him badly and for the sake of my child I wanted all this to just go away. "Quit cryin' I'll be home soon I promise," he assured but - I knew that wasn't true. Everything that Jamell had done was possibly coming back to haunt him at this point and in my opinion it was the wrong time.

"Tari please don't you cry I'm sorry, I won't write my wrongs I'm guilty. Lord have mercy please forgive me, Tari please don't you cry I'm sorry.."

Tears fell quicker than before as Jamell's sweet voice began to sing to me. "You been writing?"

"Yeah how it sound?"

"Good it sounds emotional."

He laughed, "with you I feel shit I ain't know I could."

I searched through the clothes seeing something under the nurse's fit that I hadn't noticed before - a police uniform with another keycard. "Jamell?"

"Yes?"

"Am I supposed to be breaking you out?"

"Yes."