Coming Back Stronger!

This chapter's name was recycled from my very first book! "Coming Back Stronger". Check it out if you want.

This chapter was kinda rushed.

(Ash's POV)

"Brock and Misty!!" I yell. 

I thought it was one person but it was two!

Brock pulls me up.

"Ash!!" Misty says angrily. "You're going to hurt yourself!!"

"When we ventured together, I wasn't the cause of me and Brock's pain!" I say as I smile.

"How have you been, Ash?" Brock asks.

"GREAT!!" I yell. Then I remember something. I pull out Greninja's Pokeball.

"Whoa!!" Brock exclaims as he takes a look at Greninja. "Ash! How did you get another Greninja! We heard about you with your power bond!!"

"Let's get out of here first and head to the Pokemon Center for registration." I say.

I lead the way to registration as I explain the whole story to them.

"Now I want a Greninja!!" Misty yells happily.

We arrive at the Pokemon Center and I register.

Brock refused to leave because of his infatuation of EVERY Nurse Joy he sees.

So we waited for him. As we waited, I called the person who protects the Wetlands to bring Goodra here. He agreed and I hang up.

After I register we exit the building.

"Wait a minute!" I say, realizing something. "How did you know I was going onto this plane!?"

"We were battling when we saw you and your Pikachu running in Viridian Cirty Forest." Brock explains. "So we followed you and got onto the plane!"

"Ha, I'm glad you did!" I respond.

I spot Goodra sitting on the back of a truck.

"Goodra!" I yell as I run to it with Pikachu running beside me.

"He's all yours!" The owner says.

"Great to have ya back!" I say.

"Attention!!" We three jumped at the sound. We look to where a huge screen was being held. "Everyone who is participating in this years Kalos League must pay attention! On screen now shows when and who you're going up against for the first round."

I look for my face and find out that I'm the first one up!

"I'm the first one!" I say.

I look at who I'm going up against and it's some random person.

"You better not lose, Ash!" Misty says.

"Why?" Brock says. "You worried about him?

"Don't worry!" I say as I take out all my Pokemon. "Because we right now... WE ARE ALL COMING BACK STRONGER!!"

"There's the confidence I was waiting for!" Brock says.

"He never changes!" Misty says.

"Just wait." I say. "You guys are going to be surprised!"

"Um... shouldn't you be going now?!" Misty asks.

"Wha-? Alright! See you after the battle!" I say as I run into League building.

I get to the room that's before the stadium.

I wait a few minutes while preparing my Pokemon for them to call us out.