Will The Fire Finally Die?

(Ash's POV)

My fists clench. This is NOT fair. He forced everyone else to leave. I walk away, leaving the others. Guess they didn't notice me leaving. I'm about to leave when I punch the wall on my right. It leaves a dent. Pikachu gives a yelp.

"Sorry, Pikachu," I say, "I'm just mad that Lysandre did this!"

"Lysandre?!" I hear a male voice say. Oh no! I turn around and it's Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena.  "Ash, what're you talking about?!"

"Nothing," I say, "Guess I'm just mad that everyone decided to quit!"

"We heard it, Ash," Bonnie says. 

"Is the guy that you're facing in the finals..." Serena worriedly says. "Lysandre?!"

"You mean him?" I say, pointing behind them. They check what I'm pointing at. I take my chance and run out of there. Pikachu's squeezing onto my head so it doesn't fall off of me. I run to the Pokémon Center. People, again, are staring at me with happy faces. I ignore them and keep running to my destination. I'm here! I enter it and ask Nurse Joy to heal them. She does it and I enter my room that I've been staying in. I take out my Pokémon except for Noivern and Goodra.

"Guys," I say, "We need to win the Pokémon League. Yes, I want to win because I'll be a Pokémon Master. But there's another reason. Lysandre. He needs to be finished! So, just give it your all!" My Pokémon cheer with excitement and confidence. I sit there, smiling. Guess I'm done for the day? 

But the question still remains: Will The Fire Finally Die?

To be continued...