One Step Closer To My Dream!

(Ash's POV)

I run up to the middle of the battlefield with my Pokémon following me. "HEY, EVERYONE!!! GUESS WHAT?! MY DREAM TO BECOME A POKÉMON MASTER IS ACTUALLY GONNA HAPPEN! WHY?! BECAUSE ME AND MY POKÉMON HAVE WON THE KALOS LEAGUE!!" Cheers from the crowd surround my hearing.

"Ash of Pallet Town has become the champion of Kalos!" The commentator says. I spot Professor Sycamore and Diantha running towards me.

"Congratulations, Ash," They both say. Diantha walks over to my Pokémon and place some awesome looking medals onto their necks.

"We shall remember these Pokémon!" Diantha says. Then Professor Sycamore hands me the champions' cup. I hold it high in the sky. 

"WE ALL HAVE A NEVER ENDING BOND!!" I happily shout. I look behind me and... how did all my friends get here already. Misty punches me.

"So Ashy Boy's gotten stronger!" Gary says.

"You had me worried there!" Misty says.

"I always knew you'd win one!" Brock happily says.

"You've changed a lot!" May says.

"This is why I want to be a trainer like you!" Max says.

"I don't feel bad about losing to you!" Paul says.

"Took you long enough!" Dawn says.

"You're still a kid!" Iris says.

"This is the kind of taste I'd like to keep in my mouth for the rest of my life!" Cilan says.

"You're the reason why I'm the person I am now!" Clemont says.

"YOU SAVED SQUISHY FOR ME!!" Bonnie shouts.

"TELL ME EVEERYTHING!" Sawyer yells. "EVERY STRATEGY YOU USE!!"

I look at Serena. She doesn't say anything to me. She doesn't look at me. 

"This is why I love you!" I hear Suyoshi say. I turn to her. I feel my face getting hot this time.

"HEY, GUYS," Bonnie yells. "ASH IS BLUSHING!!" Everyone stares at me with shock in their eyes.

"Blushing?" I ask. "Doesn't that mean your face goes red because you're tired or something?"  All the girls slap their foreheads. The boys just laugh.

Suyoshi leans in and... makes contact with my lips. She quickly lets go. I turn to Greninja.

"Hey, Greninja," I say. "let's make our Never Ending Bond stronger!"

The end...

This book took me the longest to finish! I started this book in November and ended it in February. Dang!! But I liked making this book! I think for me... this book shows how bad my writing was from the start... to how much improvement I've made in the end!