Beyond, Friendships!!

(Ash's POV)

The smoke cleared up and Greninja's standing and the opponent's down!

Me and Pikachu make our way back into the tunnel. We run out of there as fast as we could. When we get out we feel the bright sun quickly heat us up and how it shines in our eyes in one of the most beautiful ways.

Then I feel something tap my left shoulder. I look to my left. No one. I then get tapped on my right shoulder. I look to my right. No one there.

I turn my whole body around. No one there. Then I turn around in the same position I was in before.

"ASH!!" I jumped back and fell to the floor. That hurt!!

It was Dawn! Oh, how she always likes to trick me!!

"Ha ha! You okay?" She says as she sticks her hand out. I grab it and she pulls me up.

"THAT'S THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE FALLEN DOWN TODAY!!" Misty says from a distance as her and Brock walk over to us.

"What do you mean?" Dawn asks.

"Misty yelled the same thing you did and he fell off the entrance of a plane!" Brock explains.

"You're gonna hurt yourself before you get to the next round if this keeps up!" Dawn says, punching my arm lightly.

"Well, maybe stop trying to scare the Litwick out of me!!" I say. "By the way, why ARE you here?" 

"To see you, DUH!!" Dawn says. "I saw the Kalos League on TV and knew you couldn't resist the urge to come back here!"

Then I spot some familiar somebodies. I run over to her. The others are asking me where am I going but I ignore them. Pikachu runs for a little bit and then jumps onto my shoulder.

I take out my half a ribbon that I got from a few years ago. She looks different but I'd recognize her anytime. She changed her clothes a little bit. She has a big red bow on her head. The rest of her hasn't changed that much. The boy seems to have stayed the same though.

"Excuse me?" I say as I tap her shoulder. I show her the ribbon and say "I'm just looking for someone. Can you help me?"

She happily takes out her half and links it to mine. "Ash?"

"WAIT WHAT?!" The boy says.

"Have you seen anyone else with a Pikachu on there shoulder?" I ask.

The others eventually get to me. 

"Wait a minute..." Brock says. "Is that who I think it is?!"

"MAY!!" Dawn says as she walks over to May and gives her a hug.

"I wouldn't be surprised if another companion of Ash comes running towards us!" Misty says.

"More like running away!!" I say.

"What do you mean?" May asks.

"Brock's going to another woman!" I answer her.

We all look at Brock who's kneeling down in front of a woman.

"Hasn't it been years since I last saw him?" Dawn asks. "If it has, then he hasn't changed a BIT!"

"At least he's trying!" A small voice says. "Clemont on the other hand needs to try MORE!!"

"BONNIE!!!" Another voice says.

We all look behind us to see Clemont grabbing Bonnie with his robotic hand thing from his backpack!

"Put me down!!!" Bonnie demands.

"Who's this?" Everyone asks.

"Guys, this is Clemont and Bonnie.!" I say. "They traveled with me during my journey, here in Kalos! Clemont, Bonnie, these are my other traveling companions. Misty, Dawn, May and his brother. Brock's over there trying to get a girl!"

"Unlike Clemont!" Bonnie whispers.

"I HEARD THAT!!" Clemont yells.

Then Bonnie escapes the claw's grasp and says "Ash, we saw your battle! Bond Katana was SO cool!!"

"Obviously!!!" Another unheard voice says. Sawyer's running up to us with his pen and notebook in his hand. "YOU GOTTA TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT MOVE!!! HOW DID YOUR GRENINJA CHANGE?"

"Sawyer!" I say. "You competing in the league?"

"No." He responds. "I came here right when your battle started!"

"Well, then I guess I'll have to battle you after the league's done!" I say.

"That's fine with me! But I'm winning this time!"

"Ha, we'll see about that!"

"How many people traveled with you?!" Misty asked.

"Oh, Sawyer didn't really travel with us." I say. "He's my rival from Hoenn!"

"That's why you look familiar!!" May says so suddenly.

"Wha-what do you mean?" Sawyer asks.

"We're from Hoenn too!" Max and May say.

"We got a big group now!" I say. "And that's not even all of 'em!"

I walk to the entrance of the Pokemon League. I stop right when I'm in the perfect view. I stare at it. Will it be this time? Is Alain here? If he is, I can't wait to battle him! But this time, the tables have turned.

"Hey, Pikachu?" I say as I look at it. "We're winning this time?"

Pikachu gives me a determined look.

I take out my other Pokemon that are on my team.

"Everybody, this League's ours! We're giving this everything we got!"

Something just distracted me! I felt something warm on my right cheek. It quickly moves away as I look to my right. It's Serena.

"What was that weird thing I just felt?" I ask.

All the girls groan when I said that.

"What?!" I ask

"Stop being DENSE!!!" Bonnie says. "Clemont's worse but YOU need to stop!!"

"BONNIE!" Clemont yells.

I shrug and walk into the building. I head up to the benches where everyone's watching.

I don't know if the others followed me. I'm just watching the current battle when:

"YOUR SUCH A KID!!!" I fall off the bench and hit my head on the one right behind me. SOMEbody's face appeared from NOWHERE!

"That taste was sour, Iris!!" A voice says.

I can't concentrate right now. That hurt even more than Dawn's jumpscare. But at least it's not as bad as Misty's though.

"AGAIN!?!" Misty says.

"Stop trying to kill me!!" I sit back up and say "Stop with the nicknames!!"

"What do you mean, Ashy-boy?" Oh no.

"Gary?" I say as I look back. "How did YOU get here?" 

"I was already here before the pokemon League started!" He says. "I was gathering information when I saw your battle. I immediately rushed over here on the bench and watch you! You gotten a LITTLE bit stronger!"

"I'd bet I can beat you!!" I say.

"Maybe, I haven't been battling that much! I didn't enter because I didn't have the badges!"

"It's fine! I needed a better challenge anyways!" I smirk.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Gary demands to know.

"Does Ash actually have this many friends?" Iris asks the girls.

"Thanks for the support, Iris!" I say.

It feels good to have everyone here! Well, most people...

To be continued...