05 Cards & Silver

Black Clover Trivia #3: Nozel's favourite things are discipline and roast duck.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Captain, I'll be leaving soon."

Yami quirked a brow, the rest of the Black Bulls pausing in their usual chaos to stare at the violet haired mage.

"Eh, already~?! We didn't even get to fight yet, Vice Captain!" Luck whined, his smile ever-present as he punched the air.

"Where're you even heading off to, Phia?" Finral questioned, frowning when he noticed she wasn't wearing her usual clothes. He blushed, turning his head away when he caught himself gazing far too long at the areas the dress emphasized quite well.

"Wow, Phia~ What a bod! We should totally -hic- go out and grab some drinks~" Vanessa hiccuped as she took another drag of the alcoholic beverage in her hands.

Delphia sighed, ignoring the witch's invitation in loo of keeping her attention on Finral. "Orders. I'm staying at House Silva for the night."

Noelle tensed, whipping around to the only member she was familiar with. "Eh? Why? You haven't spent the night there since you became a Magic Knight."

Delphia shrugged, adjusting the formal dress Nozel had somehow sent her to wear for tonight's dinner. "Your brother was one of my partner's during my last mission. He's keeping an eye on me after he witnessed one of my newer spells."

At her words, Finral stepped up, cupping her face in his hands as he looked her over. "You didn't do a compound spell, did you?! Are you okay? Should we visit Owen?" Delphia rolled her eyes, pushing her same age squadmate away.

"Stop it, Finral. I'm fine. Now I'm leaving. If there's a mess, clean it up." Everyone shivered as her cyan eyes seemed to pierce through them as she glared warningly. She nodded approvingly when they all saluted and assured her worries.

"Magna, you're in charge of Asta. Show him his duties. Vanessa, show Noelle around. She doesn't know her way around. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Okay, Phia~ Drink a few shots for me, will you~?"

Mentally going over her checklist, she nodded, grabbed her broom and tucked her paperwork into her satchel beside her grimoire.

"Goodnight, everyone. See you tomorrow." She called over her shoulder, throwing the doors open as she jumped on top of her broom, riding it much like it was a surfboard. She smiled, hearing the greetings and safe wishes from her squad before she zoomed off towards Clover Castle.

* * * * *

Clink. Clink. Click.

Reaching over to take a sip from her glass of wine, Delphia lazily surveyed the people before her with her lidded eyes.

The only ones present for tonight's dinner were the three eldest Silva Siblings and herself. As their guest for the night, she was seated on Nozel's right. Solid and Nebra sat across from her, with Nebra on Nozel's left.

SLAM

"That's it! Why are you here, Black Bull?!"

Delphia gently dabbed her mouth with the handkerchief and placed her utensils atop her finished plate.

"Thank you for dinner, my Lord," She turned to address Nozel, "It was delightful. Please give my compliments to the chef."

"DON'T IGNORE ME!"