23 Toska

WARNING: I strongly suggest y'all get caught up in the anime and manga. Later there will be elements of the story that will involve things that have yet to be mentioned in the anime so READ THE MANGA! This warning also involves the fangirl rant beneath about the recent episodes.

Now before we begin... HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE NEWEST OPENING TO BC????! I just caught up with the latest episodes and guys I am screaming! The most recent episode was amazing. Love the Golden Dawn and Langris' character development really makes me proud. I got plans for him and Delphia and it will be so fluffy that I can't. 

^^^ALSO THE OPENING WAS SANG BY TOMORROW X TOGETHER! First their Haikyuu inspired MV and now this! I DIDN'T THINK THIS SONG WOULD BE FOR AN ANIME! They actually sang an anime OST! They living their weeb dreams y'all! My two worlds are colliding in the best ways possible! Okay enough. Sorry for the wait, but here's the chapter! 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Black Clover Trivia #12: Kahono is based off Honoka Akimoto, a fan of Black Clover and a member of Team Syachihoko (a Japanese female idol group).

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, senpai! We're here for another visit!" Asta cheered as he entered the quiet room. Noelle frowned as she berated him for his horrible manners within the healing ward. The ash-blond laughed nervously as he placed a melon by his vice-captain's beside.

"We brought you a melon!" He grinned, "I told my family back in Hage that someone in my squad got hurt, but don't worry, I didn't say who, so everything's still hush-hush! Anyway, Sister Lily told me that when we visit someone like this, we should bring a melon! I'm not sure why, but we got one that's should be nice and juicy, so wake up soon, and we can all have a slice!"

Noelle sighed at her partner's usual loudness but let him be as she took her time to take care of Delphia's hair. The Silva smiled to herself as she recalled the days she would spend the night at the Rotta Manor, having her own hair brushed under the gentle ministrations of the older woman. Those simple routines are always accompanied by stories the violet-haired woman can recall or has been told of Acier's antics and her adventures with Vale and their friends.

"You're missing a lot, senpai," Asta frowned as he plopped down in one of the chairs, "We met the strongest mages of the Eye of the Midnight Sun and even their leader Licht. We really could have died! But it's a good thing the Captain of the Blue Rose, Silver Eagle, and Green Mantis showed up! I even learned a new technique during the battle! I can sense ki now—"

Asta continued to rant before he was eventually interrupted by a knock on the door. The two teens frowned as one of the guarding mages suddenly peaked his head in.

"I'm sorry Black Bulls, but your squad is outside waiting for you. Captain Yami has given orders for you to join them now."

Noelle sighed as she put the brush away, squeezing her idol's hand in reassurance.

Asta filled with determination as he stared at his sleeping vice-captain.

"We're off Delphia-senpai! Wish us luck at the Underwater Temple!"

As the duo left, they failed to notice how one of the crystals monitoring Delphia fade from green to amber.

* * * * *

What is this?... Another vision?... A memory?...

She couldn't breathe. Couldn't speak. She could feel nothing as she floated in the abyss, a white noise ringing in her ears. Her sense of identity was lost as spectres smothered around her, drowning her in whispers and screams. Both too loud and quiet for her to make out, brushing past her as swiftly as the wind.