13 Warning

Black Clover Trivia #7: Vanessa's last name Enoteca, is Italian for "Wine Bar."

- - - - - - - - - -

"What do you have to say for yourselves?"

"We're really sorry!"

Delphia's eye twitched as she glared at her squadmates. Every. Single. Time. Without fail! They end up destroying something while she's away! This time it was a whole tavern because they thought it would be a good idea to celebrate the rookies' first mission assigned by the Wizard King even if the team had yet to return from the said mission.

What's worse was that one broken glass, caused by an accidental stumble on one of the other patron's parts, led to a full out brawl because of Yami. This in turn caused a domino effect amongst the other Black Bull members present, so not only do they have to pay for the damages but the medical fees of those injured as well!

"Your monthly payments will be halved until all debts are paid."

The group kneeling before her gaped before they scrambled up onto their feet in protest.

"Eh! But Phia, how will I buy more booze~"

"I need that money to buy presents for Marie-"

"M-my food!"

"Haaa?! I need that for poker night!"

"Oi oi! I have other debts to pay! You want me to go broke!"

The aura around Delphia darkened, her eyes narrowing dangerously as she tilted her head back.

"Ah, is that so?"

The group froze, rapidly paling at the deadly calm tone their vice captain's voice took. A shiver ran down their spines in trepidation as violet hair shadowed cyan eyes.

"It seems I've been too lenient with you all if you believe you can protest this."

From the sidelines, Finral gulped, mentally patting himself for at least trying to reign them in. It was only those actions that stopped him from being on the receiving end of Delphia's anger.

* * * * *

Delphia watched dispassionately as the troublesome group was forced to complete the necessary paperwork for the damages they had made. Their sullen moods were worsened when she had informed them each of their additional punishments.

Gauche's communication rights had been revoked until his next visitation for his sister. Charmy was restricted to the food available within the base. All bars, casinos and liquor stores have been noted to ban Magna, Vanessa and Yami until notified otherwise by herself and herself only.

Plopping herself on one of the couches, she closed her eyes in hopes of calming the rising headache. She bit back a gasp as her magic coursed through her unexpectedly. Folding over herself, she grabbed her hair in pain as flashes of visions passed her eyes, much too quickly for her to decipher.

"W-what is this?!" She gritted her teeth.

"P-Phia! Hey, hang in there!"

She hardly noticed the hands gripping her shoulders as she tried to ignore the pain and work out what her magic was trying to show her. Before she succumbed to the agony, the only things she could make out were ruins, a sword, and what she could only describe as a demon.

* * * * *

Her head was heavy as she awoke, subconsciously noting that she was in the magic knights medical ward. She winced, grabbing her aching head as she pulled herself up.