A/N 5

Hey.

So. I was wondering if you would want to see a sequel to this book when it's over, focusing on one of the twins, or a new book more?

I'm asking because I have ideas for three new books, one called "Alter" which is a TordTom story about Tom having dissociative Identity disorder and Tord not knowing. I'm writing that one, about 100 words into chapter one. And also a story with no name atm where Tom works in a club to get money to help his mother (who will act similarly to how she does in this book) and Tom loves singing while he works, but he isn't allowed to sing his own songs and is most known for singing "rent" by the pet shop boys. This is again a TordTom. There is another Tordtom book I'm working on that's set in the future, and it has monster Tom.

But I also don't want to let the kids go quite yet and kind of want to write a book from one of their perspectives as a sequel to this one.

So. In short. What would you read?

1) Alter. DID TordTom. It will be angsty and probably triggering fir some people.
2) Temporary name: Rent. Club AU TordTom. Tom works as a singer/dancer. Angsty and probably triggering.
3) WTFuckture (working title) WTFuture TordTom. Little bit angsty. Monster Tom.
4) A sequel to this book focusing on one of the twins in their teen/adult years.

If you have an opinion please say :)

Have a good day/night. - Alex.