QnA

Nikoniti

Nikoniti

Tom: He rolls his eyes, although you can't really tell, and gestures to the twins and Tord, who are making a mess. "How do you think?"

Tord: He looks up from the mess he is helping the twins create. "I am well."

Edd: "I'm pretty swell." He raises his can of cola, a smile on his face.

Matt: "I'm amazing! How can't you be with a face like me?" He goes back to looking in his mirror.

Inger: She laughed. "Goody!" She went back to the mess. She was utterly covered in flour.

Leif: Obviously the little boy was having fun and a good day, he was not quite as messy as his sister, but far too intent on what he was doing to answer.

Pau: "Pat took away my cigarettes. Nicotine withdrawal isn't fun." He glared at his husband.

Pat: "I would be better if he would stop whining..." He rolled his eyes, sticking his middle finger up at Pau.

Alex: He folds his arms. "This army is gonna kill me, I swear. But other than that I'm fine." He laughed, his posture relaxing.

Vee: "I'm alive. That is good enough."

Oli: "I miss my friends..." He frowned, his blue eyes filled with tears.

I have been better. How are you?

sempai_iskawaii

sempai_iskawaii

Tord: He glares at you with all of the bottled up anger he holds. (Lots of anger, he angrey.) "No."

Shadowcat219

Shadowcat219

Alex: He pulls his mask back over his face. "I like watching anime, drawing, swimming. And bulling Tord. One of the privileges of this job. One time I made it so any hentai websites would redirect to a website that just said "This is a hentai free zone, bugger off" it was fucking hysterical because after a week he stormed into my office and yelled at Vee for half an hour." He laughs.

Vee: "I don't know why he thought it was me though... I'm still mildly upset about that accusation."