This chapter is sponsored by MENTAL BREAKDOWNS (and trains)

Years had passed with the twins being home educated by Tord. Occasionally one of the Red Army would come in to teach them something Tord wasn't too caught up on. Due to Tord educating his children he hardly had time to go to his Army; he had left it in the component hands of his parents.

Letting out a soft chuckle Tord folded his arms over the desk he used to make the small room feel more like a classroom. He gazed at his children as they worked diligently on their creative writing.

Ten years old and incredibly talented each child had their strong suit.

Leif was very literal, liking numbers and robotics. He found it very easy to learn things, the more academic of the children.

Inger, she liked art and music and creative pursuits far more. The music classes that Tom ran were one of the best part of her day. She also excelled at the art classes run by Edd.

Tord has assumed that her love of music stemmed from her recently diagnosed synethesia. Lexical-gustatory synethesia to be exact. According to Vee it meant that she could taste things such as music, words and even emotions. The twins often spent long hours talking about their different perceptions of the world.

Inger loved controlled sensory input, probably in part due to her autism and related issues.

God, Inger was just a barrel of under-studied conditions. Smiling at the thought Tord checked the time.

Standing up from behind his desk he walked over to the children, looking at what Leif was writing. They had been given the task to write about anything that interested them. The task was to check how well they could get ideas onto paper.

Leif looked up at him and smiled, sticking out his tounge. Tord ruffled his brown hair. "Keep working min sønn."

Leif nodded and went back to his work, face contorted in concentration.

Nodding Tord looked at was Inger was doing. Her writing was not as neat as Leif's, but her vocabulary was slightly larger. Even if she did mix up English and Norwegian words some of the time.

"Hallo Pappa." She greeted politely. Tord smiled at her, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hallo Inger." Tord responded equally polite as he continued to watch the child write.

Content that they were getting on with their work to a satisfactory degree Tord turned and sat back on his desk, because he doesn't care about what is and isn't a chair.

He is literally The Red Leader after all.

After a few minutes the door to the room opened and Tom headed in, closing the door behind him. "Okay kids, it's time for lunch. Go on downstairs." This was said with a smile.

Because it is nearly 2 am and I am tired so fuck it all.

After watching the children head downstairs Tom headed into the room, closing the door. "Hey Tord. How is teaching them going?"

Tord huffed, putting one hand over his face. "Honestly, could be far worse. They're smart kids. I'm just not patient enough for it."

Tom made a small humming noise as he gently rubbed his chin. "How about we put them back into public school?" The suggestion seemed wary, Tom obviously didn't want to risk starting a fight.

Tord blinked a few times, a small frown on his face. "But Inger?"

"I've actually been thinking about this. We might be able to get both of them into a specialist school. Well... With your influence. Use that whole literally being The Red fucking Leader thing to our advantage." Tom said with a quiet hum afterwards.

Tord laughed quietly. "Perhaps we should..." He smiled before walking over to Tom and kissing him on the nose. "Let's go eat and ask the kids their opinion on the matter."

Tom nodded and turned to head out, Tord following close behind.

Seating themselves at the table they greeted Edd and Matt before beginning to eat the pooly made sandwiches. It didn't matter that they looked like trash though.

Once everyone was finished Tord spoke. "Tom and I have been talking and if it is okay with you two, Inger and Leif, we think it would be for the best for you to attend public school." He looked at his children, an uncharacteristically soft expression on his scarred and tattered face.

Inger frowned, looking thoughtful. It was Leif who spoke first. "I want to." He chirped, smiling, his black eyes closing.

Inger nodded. "Okie. Sounds fun."

Tord laughed. "I'll go get it set up then." He stood up and headed off.

Tom chuckled then looked at the other four people. "Who wants to play some smash?"

Edd instantly made a wooping sound before jumping to his feet. "Tournament!"

Matt began to chant the word and Edd joined in. Soon both children were too.

Tom laughed and headed to the main room to set it up, once he was done he flopped into a bean bag. Soon the others were crowded about, controllers in hand.

They all picked out their characters Edd going for kirby, Tom was Waluigi (because Waluigi in smash) , matt was a Mii, Inger was Isabell and Leif was Pit.

They played several rounds, Tom winning all because goddamnit Waluigi is best.

Finally they got bored and tackled Tom to the ground.

It was at this moment Tord walked in to burst out laughing at the aight of Tom under a pile of his friends and children. Once he had regained his composure he spoke. "It is settled. The kids will start next week."

At this news the twins stood up and ran to hug Tord.

A few days had passed by now and Tom and Tord were laying in bed, Tom resting his head on Tord's chest. "Hey Tord?"

Tord hummed in response, but was listening.

"Who knew this was possible." The brit them laughed, nuzziling his boyfriend and falling asleep. Tord followed suit not long after.

A/N: I finished the fucking book! I did it! I finished this sucker! Sorry this chapter is so shit, I don't really have a reason.

This book has told me so much about writing and has helped me improve my skills so much!

Thank you to every vote, comment, addition to your library and list and all of that.

Extra thank you to the amazing Milo_bear269 just being awesome.

This book will always be my baby but all things must end.

It feels so good to have this finally finished!

There may not be a sequel, perhaps a prequel, but for now I'm gonna work on Show.

I'll show the cover now.

I'm really proud of it and hope you check it out when it's up

This isn't a goodbye, just a see you later.

Have a good day/night from Alex and the whole of TheTreeGroup.

And remember, there is no beauty in a starless night, so glow as bright as you can.