The Truth Comes Out - Hosie

Set in the alternate universe from when Lizzie made the wishes.

Josies pov

Everyone was crowded in the hallway all I could wonder was why. I looked at my sister, Lizzie, confused. I heard a noise that pulled my attention from my sister onto the black car that was parked in front of me. I was admiring the car when I saw a beautiful auburn haired girl step out the car we made eye contact and I looked down feeling heat rush to my face.
"Hey, beautiful." She said with a smirk I blushed and gave her a small smile.
"Hi." I looked back down intimidated by the gorgeous girl in front of me.
"Kaleb, compel the humans to forget everything they've seen, and you three come with me." The badass looking girl directed to myself, my sister and our father. I'd be stupid to pass up the opportunity to go with her. My dad and I walked towards the girl while Lizzie stood in place.
"There is no way I'm going with you, Hope." Lizzie said upset, "we don't need your help, you can go now." She said looking the girl who I now know is Hope in the eye.
"Lizzie! Stop being disrespectful and listen for once in your life!" Our dad shouted at her, he's a raging alcoholic and I think he hits Lizzie a lot but I don't know for sure. Lizzie looked at me, she looked scared. I took her hand in my own and pulled her to me.
"Dad, stop speaking to her like that!" I said looking disappointed at my dad.
"I'm sorry Josie, she just makes me angry, you know she doesn't listen to anyone. Now Lizzie get walking!" He went to grab hold of her and I pulled her away from him and closer to me.
"Dad, if I ask you something can you answer me honestly?" I asked him and he nodded.
"Anything for my favourite daughter." He said with a smile on his face and I just sighed knowing there is no point in arguing.
"Do you ever hit Lizzie?" I asked and I felt Lizzie tense up behind be confirming what I already knew.
"What have you told her you little whore!" He shouted at Lizzie lunging  for her, I went to stop my dad when someone stepped in to protect me and Lizzie.
"If you wanna hit your daughters you have to get through me first." Hope said raising her perfect eyebrow at him in a challenging way, even though I had just met Hope seeing her like this turned me on a little. I took a look at Hopes body for the first time since she had got here, she was wearing a tight leather bodysuit. Hope turned to face my sister and I and I blushed knowing she had caught me starring, she laughed and grabbed my spare hand as I was still holding onto Lizzie.

We arrived at the Mikaelson Boarding School and hope took us to an office, I recognise the man and women sat there but I don't know their names.
"Hey Mom, dad" Hope said giving them both a kiss on the cheek and thats when it hit.
"Wait. You're Hope Mikaelson right?" Hope nodded smiling at me.
"So that makes you Klaus Mikaelson." I continues and got interrupted by Lizzie.
"And you're Hayley Marshall." All three of them looked at us with smiles on their faces.
"That is us, and you are Josie?" Klaus asked pointing at me and i nodded.
"And that makes you Lizzie." He said smiling at my twin.
"I'm guessing you know us because of your father?" Hayley asked and Lizzie nodded.
"He told us stories on how you loved our Mom and that you tried taking her away from him, he also told us you tried too kill him. Is that true?" Lizzie directed to the original vampire in the corner. Klaus smirked.
"Yes, I did love Caroline and she loved me back, I did try to take her away fro anyone she has her own mind, I was the one who told her to go back to your dad actually. And i only tried to kill him because he tried to kill my baby sister, Rebekah" Lizzie snorted.
"So he deserved it then." She mumbled only intending for me to hear it. Hope laughed out and I looked at her confused.
"You're cute when you're confused." she winked at me, I blushed and looked down. She then continued, "you do know we can all hear you right?" Lizzie looked shocked and then it hit her.
"Oh yeah." She laughed.
"You look just like her you know." Hayley said looking at Lizzie.
"Who?" My twin asked.
"Caroline." Klaus responded with a tight smile. Moms death has hard on everyone in Mystic Falls, I never considered anyone out of it. I looked down feeling my eyes fill with tears. I feel a hand grab my own and squeeze it, I look up and my eyes met Hope's she gave me a sad smile. I looked over at Lizzie and saw a tear slip down her face, I pull her into me with my spare arm. She started sobbing on my shoulder, I think out of everyone Lizzie took it the hardest, she was always closer to Mom than Dad.
"Do you know what happened to our Mom?" I asked hesitantly. Klaus nodded.
"She came here, she came to tell me that Alaric was an abusive alcoholic and tortured her, he used to put vervain on her, stab her with wood, anything he could. She came to ask if anything happened to her could we look after you. I was comforting her and she was crying, then your dad called and started shouting at her, what he didn't know was that I was with her so i took her phone and told him that she was not going back to him and that i was going to collect you two. He said if she didn't go back he'd kill you two, that was it, she sped home to save you two. Two hours had passed and I was worried so I rang her, she picked up and sounded weak, I panicked and told her I was going to come save you all, he then took the phone off her and told me if I was to come anywhere need you girls or Caroline he'd not only kill my daughter but kill you two as well, I didn't want to take the risk because I knew he was telling the truth because........." He stopped and I saw a tear slip from his face, Lizzie was taken from my arms by Hayley who had a strong hold on my twin sister trying to comfort her, Lizzie would be on the floor if it wasn't for Hayley holding her up. I looked up and saw Hope, she had her arms wrapped around me, she brought her hand to wipe a few tears that I didn't realise that had fell. I then turned to Klaus as he continued.
"Alaric was the one who killed Caroline."
"You're..... You've got to be lying, he wouldn't do that to Mom, he loved her." Lizzie said in between sobs.
"But she didn't love him." I said before anyone else could say anything, "her heart has always been here, with Klaus." I felt Hope's arms take a tighter grip around my waist trying to comfort me and honestly it was working.
"That's the reason I came to get you girls." Hope spoke up, "my dad told me you were in danger and i had to go get you."
"Alaric was going to stop the merge by killing you both." Hayley said still holding Lizzie.
"What's the merge?" I ask looking at Hope, she froze.
"He didn't tell you?" Klaus asked, Lizzie and I shook our heads.
"Oh right, do you want to know?" He asked. A part of me wanted to know what it was but another part of me didn't want to because I knew it couldn't be good.
"Not today, I'm too tired, maybe later on this week?" I answered on behalf of Lizzie who nodded in agreement.
"Hope and I will take you into a spare room to sleep until we figure something out, okay?" Hayley said as she picked a half asleep Lizzie up into her arms and lead us out, Hope wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me steady as we walked to the room.

When we got to the room Hayley laid Lizzie onto one of the double beds and waited for hope to do the same with me, as they were walking out of the room Lizzie and i looked at each other before looking back at the mother and daughter.
"Stay." Lizzie and I said at the same time which caused them both to turn round, they both nodded their heads and each climbed into a bed. Hope was in mine and Hayley in Lizzie's. Hope took me into her arms and held me tight.
"It's okay baby girl you can go to sleep." Was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep.