New Wolf - Jed

This story was requested by @user47088767.

Hey can you please do a Jed from legacies imagine where its like malia from teen wolf situation where shw has been stuck in her wolf form for most of her life but then hope or someone changes her back and shes all cute and clueless about everything and surprising gets gets along with hope and is Jeds mate.

Landon had pissed Jed off again, surprise surprise, Dr Saltzman had told Jed to go calm down by talking a walk around the school grounds. It was around 7 o'clock at night, the sun was beginning to set and the air was becoming cool this was Jed's favorite time to be outside, it was calming. Jed heard a twig snap behind him, thinking it was only a rabbit he carried on walking and didn't pay it any attention.

Forcefully, Jed was sent to the ground, he used his wolf strength to throw the thing on his back keeping him down into a tree, he heard a whimper and turned around.

"Who are you?" He asked the new grey wolf expecting a reply.

"oh right, you're a wolf. Stay here for a minute while I get someone to help." He said looking the wolf in their eyes.

Jed set off his journey back to the school in search to find Hope, who he suspected was with her girlfriend Josie. He walked to Hopes room and knocked on the door.

"Just a minute." He heard being shouted from the other side of the door. Not a minute later the door swung open with Hope stood in front of him, hair a mess and hickeys all over her neck, he looked behind her to see Josie on her bed looking annoyed.

"I'm sorry for um, interrupting but I have a problem and need you're help." Jed said looking everywhere but Hopes eyes.

"Is it really that important that you had to interrupt us?" Josie asked bitterly.

"Babe its okay, we will finish later." The tribrid said with a smirk on her face. "Right Jed, what's up?" She asked looking at me.

"I was taking a walk around the school grounds and I saw a wolf, I don't think they are from the school but I also don't know how they are a wolf as its not a full moon." He explained to the tribrid.

"Okay, come on then," she said then turned to Josie. "I'll be back soon babe." Hope turned back to Jed when she heard her girlfriend sigh. Jed started to walk and Hope followed him until they got back to the new wolf. Hope walked over to the new wolf slowly and it growled at her.

"Hey its okay, I'm just like you." She said and it growled louder.

"Jed turn around so I can turn." The girl said to Jed and he turn and she started to strip so she could change into her wolf form. The tribrid communicated to the wolf in her wolf form through mind link.

Hope hit her nose on Jed to turn him back around so she could turn back human and get changed.

"So it turns out someone did the same spell on her as I did with Raf. Only the person who put the spell on her can reverse it but I can call my aunt Freya and see what she says." Says the girl and Jed nods his head, he let Hope walk away to talk to her aunt and looked back at the wolf.

"You're wolf is gorgeous." He said looking at the wolf. The wolf slowly walked closer to Jed and sniffed his hand, he moved his hand to stroke the wolf behind their ear. The wolf jumped and rest their paws on Jed shoulders and licked up his face. He let out a little giggle and Hope came back.

"So my aunt gave me a spell to reverse the curse." She said and started the spell. When she finished the beautiful wolf turned into a beautiful girl. Jed quickly took his jacket off and gave it to Hope as he turned around so the tribid could put it over the girl.

"Right, so we will take you back to my room and put you in some clothes then go talk to Dr Salzman okay?" The girl turned her head to the side just as a dog would if they were confused and Jed giggled again.

"I'm sorry that was cute." He said sheepishly. Hope grabbed the girls arm gently and she growled.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, its okay, I know its all new but no one is going to hurt you okay?" Hope said softly. Jed had never seen Hope this soft around anyone but Josie and sometimes Lizzie. The tribrid looked at the male wolf.

"Tell anyone I was nice and you're dead, got it." She glared at Jed who held his hands up defensively. The girl growled again and got in position to attack Hope. Hope jumped back and held her hands up just like Jed did. "Okay, I'm sorry I wont threaten him again." The new girl smiled and continued walking with the two.

They finally got to Hopes room. Hope opened the door and as she did her girlfriend flew into her arms, they heard a low growl from behind them and both turned.

"Back off, dog." Josie scoffed at the new girl causing her to run at the Saltzman twin, Hope put her love down to stand in between the two. She held her hands up between them.

"No. No fighting, Josie apologies now." Hope said looking at the brunette.

"No." The twin said in a huff.

"What has got into you today?" Hope asked her girlfriend.

"Nothing," she turned to the new girl with a fake smile. "I'm sorry for calling you a dog." Josie pushed past Hope and hit her shoulder with hers on her way past storming out of her room.

"Josie come back!" Hope shouted down the hall but Josie kept walking. Hope sighed and went back into her room. She walked to her draws and pulled out some leggings and a hoodie. "Go in there and put them on." Hope said with a smile pointing to her bathroom. The new girl looked at Hope in confusion. "Do you know how?" She asked and the former wolf shook her head no. "Right, am I okay to help you?" Hope asked and the girl nodded her head. "Do you have a name?" Hope asked helping the girl into the clothes she had given her.

"Y/n." The girl replied.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." they heard Jed say from the other side of the door. Y/n blushed and looked down and Hope laughed which caused Y/n to blush even more.

"Jed, she's blushing." Hope said through the door laughing and Y/n pushed her new friends shoulder jokingly.

"She's so cute." He said back and Hope finished helping Y/n getting ready.

"Come on, let's go see Dr Saltzman." Hope hooked Y/n arm and walked her out the bathroom and back out to Jed.

A few months later.

Josie warmed upto Y/n a bit and became "friendly" with her while she was around Hope. Jed and Y/n found out they were mates and soon became a couple. Hope and Y/n became really good friends and Hope and Jed taught Y/n everything she knows now. It was a little hard at first and because everything confused Y/n and it was hard to wrap her head around but she eventually did.