The Family - Hope (part 3)

Requested by @OfficallyStupid and @MartaSalvatore_

Basically just about why the twins and Alaric treat you the way they do. 

Y/n pov

After spending a week with Hope's family and forgiving Klaus it was time to go back home to my father and sisters, I was not looking forward to this. I was sat in the back of the car with Hope while my mom and mama were sat in the front again.

"You okay, baby?" Hope asked squeezing my hand lightly.

"Yeah, just thinking about being back home." I say with a sigh.

"Its okay, baby, I'm going to be by your side the whole time okay." She said and I nodded. I lay my head on her shoulder and she kisses my forehead. "I love you." She whispers laying her head on mine. I slowly close my eyes. "Go to sleep babygirl." She says and I do.

A wake up a while later to someone shaking me.

"We are back at the school now baby." Hope says and I make grabby hands at her and she picks me up giggling. "All our stuff is already back in our room, we need to go to the office now so your mom and mama can talk to your sisters and dad." I hide my face in her neck with a sigh. She carries me into the school when I start panicking.

"It's okay, babygirl, I've got you and I'm going to be by your side throughout the whole time okay? And your mom and mama are going to be there. Everything is going to be okay." Hope says bringing one hand to run through my hair while keeping her other one under my legs to keep me up. "You okay?" She asks kissing my cheek and I nod placing my head back in her neck as she walked the rest of the way to my dads office. We walked in and everyone turned to us.

"Why is she here?" My dad asked with venom in his tone. I whimper and hold Hope tighter.

"Because she doesn't deserved to be treat like shit. What you three are doing to her is unacceptable. It shouldn't be happening. Lizzie, does y/n treat you like shit because you have bipolar? No. So why are you doing it to her?" Mom directed to Lizzie and Lizzie looked down ashamed.

"Josie, I thought you were better then this, you seem to be there for everyone, including Lizzie, but not your younger sister. I thought I raised you better then this. Both of you. Now can the pair of you tell me why you treat your sister like this." Mom said to the girls and they look to each other then at dad. My sisters looked scared, has it got something to do with him? I mean he hits me but I thought it was only me.

"They do it because she's worthless, Caroline. She shouldn't have been born, can she see we all hate her." My dad shouts.

"You wanna keep talking about my daughter like that." Mama said getting in my dads face.

"Your daughter? Bonnie she has no blood relation to you or Caroline for that matter, she isn't yours." My dad said which made mom and mama even more angry.

"Ric! I have raised these girls their whole life, every time one of them fell I was there, every time one of them needed help with spells I was there, every time one of them cried I was there, I may not be biologically related to these girls but they are mine and Caroline's as much as they are yours and with the way you treat your youngest daughter I can easily say I'm more of a parent to her then you are." Mam says getting closer to him. "Now I suggest you apologise to Caroline for saying that as she birthed and raised "your" girls, she didn't have to but she did." Dad looked down.

"I'm sorry, Caroline and Bonnie, you're right you have helped raised these girls and I'm great full for that but I can assure you she," he pointed to me. "Her there, she is just yours." Hope held me tighter as a few tears slipped from my eyes and down my cheeks. Josie and Lizzie walked over to us and Hope pulled me away from them and they looked hurt.

"It's okay." I say to Hope and she she gave me a worried look and I nodded. She slowly let go of me and I stepped into my sisters arms.

"We're so sorry, y/n, you're our baby sister we should have been there for you." Josie says.

"Why weren't you?" I asked looked at them both.

"Dad would beat us and say he would kill us if we were ever nice to you, it killed us being mean to you, we should have been there to protect you not hurt you." Lizzie said and I started crying pulling them closer.

"He what!? You what?" Mom shouted which made me jump, Hope was instantly by my side knowing I don't deal well from people shouting.

"You okay, baby?" She asked me and I nodded placing my head on her chest as my sisters were holding my hands, Hope wrapped her arms around my waist from behind.

"You beat our children?" Mom shouted again and I whimpered. "I'm sorry, babygirl." She said lowering her voice and softening her tone to me.

"They all deserve it." Hope held me tighter before letting go of me and my sister took me into their arms.

"You also did it to y/n?" Hope questioned and dad looked scared. Hope lunged at him and mom grabbed Hope using her vampire strength and pulled my girlfriend into her.

"I know you want to kill him, so do I, but unfortunately they won't solve anything okay?" Mom said to Hope and she nodded, "go back to y/n okay." Hope nodded and pulled me away from my sisters and wrapped her arms around my waist tightly and kissed my forehead.

"We need to talk later." She said with a serious look but soft voice and I nodded looking down, Hope tilted my head up and pecked my lips with a small smile to show she wasn't mad at me.

"So you say that I'm not the girls parent but you're the one beating them? That's class." Mama says with a scoff, "you are unbelievable." She says walking over to my sisters pulling them into a hug.

"Baby, why don't you take the girls into our room while I talk to ric." Mom says to mama and mama nodded walking over to her.

"Be careful." Mama said to mom giving her a quick kiss on the lips then cheek and mom nodded.

"I love you." Mom said mama. "I love all of you." She pointed to us all.

"We all love you to." We said back to her. Mama took us back to her and moms room on the very top floor of the school, they have the full very top floor to themselves and me, my sisters and Hope are the only ones allowed up here.

"Do yous want to cuddle and watch a movie, god knows how long your moms going to take." Mama said with a smile and giggle. "And I'm pretty sure she's not done with you two either." She said to my sisters.

"I know, we're sorry mama and y/n, we didn't just disappoint you but also mom, we shouldn't have done it, we should have told you sooner." Josie says with a pout and Lizzie nods agreeing.

"We are so very sorry." Lizzie says.

"How about we forget about everything for now and watch a movie, we can deal with all that when your mom gets back okay?" Mama says and we all nod. "Okay so let's get into mine and your moms bed and put Netflix on. Mama was in the middle with me on her right and Hope on my right and Lizzie on mamas left with Josie next to her on her left. It's a good job they've got a big bed for times like this. Hope kissed my head and spooned me as I cuddled mama and my sisters doing the same on their side. Mama put the new movie "Work It" on. About half way through the movie mom walked in and smiled at us all.

"Room for one more?" She asked and we all nodded and made room for her. She got in next to me and mama. I put my head on my moms chest as her and Hope held me. "How about we all go to sleep and deal with the rest of this tomorrow." Mom said and I nodded as my sisters said yes enjoying the time we have together.