Little Things - Hope

Hope tells Emma, the school councillor, all the little things she loves about you.

Hope pov

I was sat in the counselling room with our school councillor because Dr. Saltzman thinks it will help me.

"So Hope, how have you been this week?" Emma asks me.

"I've been absolutely amazing." I say with a genuine smile on my face.

"That's great to hear, is there a specific reason to you feeling like this?" She asked me and I nodded.

"My girlfriend. She's the best. She's amazing. I like how she wakes me up with a cup of coffee because I'm not a morning person. I like how when she's waking me up she will leave little kisses over my face. I like how when she knows I'm stressed she will pull me into a long hug. I like how when I'm tired she will lay my head on her chest and run her fingers through my hair. I like how she has a cute concentration face that I could stare at all day. I like how she is with the younger kids. I like how she cares, no matter how big or small the problem is. I like how she's there for everyone even when she's going through the hardest time of her life. I like how she can light up a room as soon as she walks into it. I like that when we have a moment and stare into each other's eyes she will blush and look away. I like her little smile and blush when I complement her. I like how I can be me around her without fear of her judging me. I like how she checks if I've been eating enough or drinking enough. I like how she is a friend to anyone and everyone. I like how when she's listening to music she quietly sings along. I like how cute she is when drunk, her little rambles about anything and everything that don't make sense to anyone. I just like her." I gush with a massive smile on my face thinking about my girlfriend.

"It sounds like you're in deep," Emma laughs. "I think you're in love and it's great to see you like this, so carefree and happy." Emma continues smiling.

"I am in love, I just wish mom and dad were here to see it." I give Emma a sad smile.

"Don't worry, honey. They will always be with you, they can see you're happy. I know I'm nothing like your mother but for what it's worth I'm happy for you, I really am, you've come so far since everything happened and I'm so proud of you." Emma said giving me a smile, I stand up and pull her into a bone crushing hug.

"Thankyou." I whisper and pull away slightly.

"Anytime, honey. Now why don't you go find your love and have a fun time." Emma said giving me a light kiss on the cheek I nodded my head and walked to the door.

"I really appreciate everything you do for me." I said to her with a smile and she nodded.

"I know, now go." She laughed and I walked out on my way to find y/n.