Baby Don't Cut - Kaylee Bryant

You're Kaylee's girlfriend and she finds out you cut.

Third person pov.

Y/n was sat on the floor next to her bed looking at the scars and new cuts she had made just a few days ago, Kaylee walked in and sat next to y/n looking at her wrists.

"Why, baby?" Was all she said. Y/n shrugged. "I love you." Kaylee said pulling y/n into her. Y/n placed her head on Kaylee's shoulder and started to cry. "It's okay babygirl, let it all out, I've got you." She said softly to her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry." Y/n said.

"Don't apologies, baby. I have something to say though, please don't cut, you can do anything but just please don't cut, talk to me if you feel like this again." Kaylee said and y/n nodded at her.

"I will." Y/n said back to Kaylee and she smiled.

"How about we go have a bath and get in bed and cuddle all night." Kaylee said with a huge smile covering her face, y/n smiled and nodded at her girlfriend, "come on then." Kaylee got up and reached her hand out to help y/n up, Kaylee led them both to the bathroom. She put the plug in and turned the water in adding some bubbles.

When the bath was run Kaylee stripped out her clothes and got in, y/n followed soo after sitting in front of Kaylee, Kaylee pulled y/n against her body and wrapped her arms tightly around her waist as if she was going to disappear.

"I love you." Kaylee said kissing y/n temple.

"I love you too." Y/n replied turning her body slightly so she could kiss Kaylee's lips.