Stress - Danielle Rose Russell

She's stressed from a long week at work and takes it out on you.

Y/n pov

I was stood at the stove cooking Danielle's favourite meal, she had a very stressful week at work so I thought cooking her favourite meal would help relax her a bit. I was just about to set the table when I heard the front door slam closed.

"Baby, you home?" I shout through the house, when I didn't hear a reply I just went back to grabbing some plates knowing she will come and speak to me when she's ready. I was just about to set the plates on the side when I feel some roughly grab my hair pulling it back.

"Bedroom. Now." Danielle growled in my ear. I couldn't do anything but put the plates down and run to the bedroom excitedly. I get to the bedroom and sit on the bed waiting for Danielle. She walks in and steps in front of me.

"Strip." She says and I immediately stripped out of my joggers and t shirt and sit back on the bed, Danielle grabbed my hair again and dragged me up off the bed. "When I say strip I mean strip." She growled and ripped my bra and panties off. She let's go of my hair and puts her hands on my waist throwing me down on the bed. Danielle walks over to our closet and gets two pair of handcuffs, she grabs my hands and handcuffs them to the top of the bed, I arch my back off the bed eager for her to touch me.

"Baby." I whine with a pout.

"Keep your mouth shut. One more word and I'm gagging you." She says climbing on top of me sitting on my thighs. She leans down and plants a kiss to my lips.

"The stove." I say with my lips pressed against hers she pulls away from the kiss.

"What did I just say?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"But I was just letting you know that I left the stove on." I say.

"I turned it off before I came up, don't worry, beautiful." She gave me a small smile before leaning down kissing my neck, I let out a loud moan as she starts sucking on my pulse point. Danielle trails her hands down my body resting them on the top of my thighs just above where she is sitting.

"Please, daddy." I say bucking my hips into her trying to cause some friction.

"I told you before one more word and I'm gagging you." Danielle says climbing off my body.

"No, daddy, please. I didn't mean to." I pout at her as she grabs a cloth from the bedside table.

"I don't care. I said no more talking and you disobeyed me." She says opening my mouth and shoving it all in. "That will teach you to listen to me." She says climbing back into me taking her t shirt off leaving her in her shorts and bra. She climbs back onto the bed and straddles my thighs again roughly taking my breasts into her hands and giving them a rough squeeze, I let out a loud moan as she leans her head down to take my left nipple into her mouth playing with my right one with her hand. After a few minutes she switches before moving kisses down my body. She kisses down my body making sure to miss my centre as she goes to kiss down my thighs, I move my hips up trying to get at least a bit of friction. She holds my hips to the bed.

"Stop moving." She growled. I try to whine but it gets muffled by the cloth that is in my mouth. She kisses back up my thighs and places a light kiss on my clit I let out a loud moan which is again muffled by the cloth. I try to move my hips up again and Danielle stops.

"I said stop moving. Now, I will not allow you to cum until you make me cum." Danielle stands up and takes her shorts and panties off, taking the cloth out my mouth before climbing onto my face. I swiped my tongue up her pussy lips and she lets out a loud moan. I circle my tongue around her clit before sucking it into my mouth, she moans even louder and I let go of her clit slipping my tongue into her hole plunging it in and out as hard and fast as I can while my nose rubs her clit, I keep doing this until her pussy walls tighten against my tongue and her juices flow into my mouth. I lick up all her juices and she climbs off my face and kisses my lips tasting herself on my lips.

"Now beg for me, baby." She sits on my thighs and kisses my neck, I whine really not wanting to beg for her to touch me feeling really self conscious.

"Beg or you won't get." She says leaving marks all over my body. If I don't beg she won't please me and that's what I really want so I guess I'm going to have to suck up the embarrassment and get on with it.

"Please, daddy, please. Fuck me. I'm begging you. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard." I beg Dani and she moves one of her legs in between mine to spread mine apart, she runs her hand up and down the inside of my thigh.

"Please, baby. I need you in me. Please. Please fuck me with your fingers, please." I beg even more and without warning she slams three fingers in my pussy hole and I scream out in pain and pleasure. Danielle doesn't give me a chance to adjust to her fingers before pulling them back out and slamming them back into me.

"Is this what you wanted, babygirl." Danielle says continuing to slam her fingers into me. I let out a loud moan and she stops moving her fingers but keeps them inside of me. I whine.

"I asked you a question, babygirl." I pout at her and she lets out a little giggle.

"Please, baby, that's exactly what I wanted. Please." I say and she moves her fingers at a fast and hard pace. My body begins to shake getting ready to release my orgasm.

"Hold it baby, don't cum until I say." Dani says as she nips the skin on my neck with her teeth. She moves her other hand to my clit applying pressure to it. My body shakes even more as I try and keep my orgasm at bay.

"Baby, please. Please I wanna cum. I'm gonna cum." I say and she moves her mouth down my body to my pussy.

"If you cum, I stop." She says taking my clit into her mouth and I use all my energy to keep my orgasm in. Danielle circles her tongue around my clit before pulling it into her mouth while still slamming her fingers into me. She comes back up my body and bites my ear lobe. "Cum for me, princess." She whispers into my ear and I scream her name and release all my juices onto her hand that's still pounding into me. My body shakes as I release. Dani goes back down my body as she licks up my juices and shoves her fingers into my mouth letting me taste myself.

"You taste so good, babygirl." She says as she comes back upto me. I let out a yawn. "Are you tired, baby?" She asks me and I nod.

"You wore me out." I say with a tired smile.

"How about I un cuff you from the bed and we can go get a bath together?" She asks and I give her a small nod. She grabs the key and unlocks the hand cuffs, she sees the bright red marks they've left on my skin and kisses them.

"I'm sorry, baby, I won't use them next time." She says holding my wrists to her body.

"No it's okay, baby, it didn't hurt while we were doing it." I say as I lean up and give her a peck on the cheek.

"But do they hurt now?" She asks and I give a little nod.

"Only a bit, nothing to worry about, I'll be fine." I say and she looks down.

"I hurt you." She says and I shake my head.

"No the hand cuffs hurt me, and it doesn't hurt that much. I'll be fine soon." I say and kiss her lips. "Now, that bath." I say against her lips and she giggles and lifts me up carrying me to our bathroom. She sits me on the toilet lid and starts running the bath.

"I love you, babygirl. I'm sorry for hurting you." She says kissing each of my wrists.

"I love you, too and don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault, if it hurt me then I would have told you. It only hurts because I'm thinking about it." I say pulling her into my lap. "I'm okay, now get your cute butt in the bath so I can get in with you." I say standing her up giving her ass a light smack before she climbs into the bath. She sits in the bath and opens her legs enough for me to sit in between them, I climb in and sit in front of her and I lean onto her front. She kisses my temple.

"Are you okay, now, baby?" I ask her and she looks confused. I giggle at her. "You've has a long stressful week at work, are you okay now?" I ask her again she nods.

"I always feel better with you in my arms." She replies and pecks my lips.