Water Balloons - Hope

Requests by @eccyuk

Hope walks outside of the school and Lizzie starts to insult her before she can respond a water balloon hits Lizzie completely soaking her looking in the direction the it came from Hope see's her werewolf girlfriend  who says it wasn't her  before she is asked about it only for Hope to raise an eyebrow and ask then why are you laughing

Your POV

I was out at the front of the school playing with the children in the younger years, dad asked me and Lizzie to help watch them while he helped Josie with something. I had invited my girlfriend, Hope, to come outside with us this way she and Lizzie could properly get to know each other.

"Lizzie, please be nice to Hope." I say to her.

"And what would I do that." She scoffs.

"Because she's my girlfriend, I would like my siblings and girlfriend to get along you know." I roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah Lizzie, and Hope is nice, she plays with us." Charlotte, one of the younger kids, says from my lap.

"So I see you're team Hope now as well, little miss." Lizzie says to the young girl. Charlotte laughs and nods.

"I like Hope and she's really pretty and makes y/n happy, and if y/n is happy than I'm happy." The little girl says, honestly can I adopt her. I pull Charlotte closer to me as I cuddle her and I kiss her cheek.

"As long as y/n is happy, I'm happy as well, Char." I hear the angelic voice of my girlfriend, I turn my head and smile at her.

"Hiya, babygirl." Hope says leaning down to peck my lips and give Charlotte a peck on the top of her head.

"Hi." I say with a big grin on my face.

"Y/n." Char says.

"Yeah, baby." I say back to her.

"Come play with me?" She asks. The sneaky little thing, she's doing this to leave them two alone.

"Okay, babygirl." I stand Charlotte up and grab her hand. "Don't kill each other." I say to my sister and girlfriend as I walk off with Charlotte.

"How about we get some water balloons and throw them and them, maybe if they play they might get along." To say Charlotte is only 5 she's very smart.

"Good idea." I say and pick her up carrying her to the supplies we need.

We had a bucket full of water balloons and were ready to attack. I placed Charlotte and the bucket on the floor, it's a good job I'm a wolf otherwise I would have struggled to carry both, we hid behind a wall.

"I can't believe my sister left me with you, I would rather be locked in a room with Penelope for 24 hours." Lizzie says rolling her eyes.

"That can be arranged." Hope says back with a smirk.

"Stop getting cocky, bitch." Lizzie says and that's when I whisper "attack" to Charlotte and we both threw a water ballon at Lizzie.

"What the f-." Lizzie starts before I cut her off with Charlotte sitting on my hip.

"Don't you dare swear." I say laughing.

"Was that you?" Lizzie asks fuming. Charlotte and I shake our heads quickly.

"No." We say at the same time giggling.

"They why you laughing?" Hope asks raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me. That's not fair she knows that turns me on.

"I ummm..... I...... Yeah....... You know.... Fuck." I whisper.

"Y/n you said a bad word." Charlotte said holding her hand out waiting for the money. I sigh and give it her, she giggles.

"I'm going to get changed and best believe you're in for it when I get back." Lizzie says fuming.

"Next time don't say anything to my girlfriend." I say to her with a smirk, she storms off.

"So it was you?" Hope asks and I nod.

"I wasn't going to let her insult my girlfriend, only I can do that." I say with a small smile.

"I love you." Hope says wrapping her arm around my waist giggling.

"And I love you." I say to her and she pulls me in for a kiss.

"Guyssss." Charlotte sheirks.

"Yeah, babygirl?" Hope asks.

"Stop kissing in front of me." She says putting her arms around my neck and laying her head on my shoulder letting out a little yawn.

"You tired, babygirl?" I ask her and she nods.

"Emma took the rest of the kids in just before you came back." Hope said, "let's take Charlotte to bed." Hope grabbed my hand and slightly pulled me towards the school.

"Can I sleep with youse tonight?" Charlotte asks quietly, I look and Hope and she gives a small nod.

"Of course you can, baby." I say and we continue to mine and Hope's room.