Part 1

I needed a break from the other billion Michael fics I'm writing, but I still wanted to write Michael. This idea came to me and I figured, why the hell not? Loool

Its AU and it will be a redemption arc somewhat . Not completely because I don't think he can be saved fully by this point. But it's after Ms Mead is burned at the stake and Cordelia offers him a chance to come with her. In this story he accepts. He feels abandoned by his father and the loss of Ms Mead obviously was devastating to him. Cordelia managed to convince him to come back with her and this is where this takes place.

Edited A/N; Sarah from the future here loool This story actually turned out to be 31 chapters long and it's not done. I'm splitting it into two books. The first one is this one and ends at chapter 31. And I'll start on the next part now. I left my original author notes in because I thought it might be fun for you guys to see my thought process as I was writing this. But I just wanted to pop in here to let you know, it is indeed 31 chapters fucking long lmaooo So bear that in mind when you read my other author notes :')

I'll be posting six chapters today. Yes six loool Because I didn't really know where this was going, I feel the first few chapters are me finding my feet and I want to give you enough to read and get into it. So please stick with me and give me a chance. After that I'll be posting two updates a day because I wanna get this out to you guys.

----------------------------

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," Amy muttered quietly, watching the scene unfold before her blue eyes. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"I know," Mallory whispered next to her. They were both stood at the bottom of the stairs, all current witches in the main foyer talking to the new addition Cordelia had just brought with her.

"It's not ideal but Cordelia has made her choice. She's seen the humanity in the boy and wants to give him a chance," Myrtle piped up as she walked over to them.

"He's the Antichrist!" Amy hissed under her breath, looking at the brightly haired woman as if she had a few screws loose.

"Maybe so but she's your Supreme and you'll respect her decision. Now quit gaping at him like a pair of fish and go and mingle with everyone else," she ordered firmly before joining the others. Amy and Mallory shared a look. Like fuck she was mingling with them and acting like he wasn't the spawn of Satan. He had tried to overthrow Cordelia as Supreme and everything. Most of the other girls didn't know, but Mallory and Amy had overheard them talking. The ones that did know were obviously wary and not all pleased, but they were putting on fake smiles for the benefit of Cordelia.

"Better go mingle," Mallory sighed before she walked over to the large group of girls.

"You're such a goody two-shoes," Amy scoffed, earning a look from one of her closest friends. Amy didn't budge though. She stayed rooted by the stairs as she watched it all wondering if everyone had lost their fucking minds.

The group thinned out as Cordelia went around and introduced him to everyone and Amy was getting bored. She turned around, about to run and hide upstairs without hopefully being noticed, but of course that would have been too easy.

"Amy! You've not said hello yet," Cordelia smiled tensely at her. Her eyes said it all. Make him welcome. I'm the boss so just do it. Amy clenched her jaw and she blew out a breath, looking at the boy. He'd seen better days clearly. His hair was all over the place and he looked like he'd been to hell and back. Then again, maybe he'd have liked it there. From what she'd heard, his guardian, Ms Mead, had been burned at the stake along with a warlock teacher and the Grand Chancellor because of their plotting and the murder of Mr Moore. His eyes were puffy from crying despite the wary smile on his face, but she didn't feel an ounce of pity. When she didn't say anything, he glanced to Cordelia who sighed deeply.