Part 13

Comments feed my greedy souuuuuuul :')

----------------

Just once, that's what he'd said. It was a lie. Of course it was a lie. Four days flew past and Michael's new favourite place was between her thighs. She couldn't complain, not when the boy was so fucking good at it. He'd switch between being his usual shy, needy self. Hesitant touches and curious explorations of her body. And then other times he'd be the darker version of himself. Whispering all kinds of sinful things to her and making her beg for him. His smooth as silk voice wrapping around her limbs and tangling her in his web. She would always be defiant at first, but not because she was shocked this time or to deny him. It always made him a little angry and rougher with her and she liked it. It was like there were two versions of him and she didn't know what she liked best. Sometimes affectionate needy Michael was what she needed and other times she wanted to be dominated and have him make her his.

Boundaries were set this time though, she wasn't making the same mistake twice. It didn't have to mean anything is what he said and she was making sure it was clear. She kicked him from her bed every night and the next day she didn't mention it. It was like it hadn't happened. She refused to kiss him now too. It was awkward because she could no longer play it off. It was obvious she was avoiding his lips. When he was needy, she saw the sadness in his eyes at her rejection and it made her feel bad. When he was darker, he got agitated about it. She could no longer make it seem like it was an accident.

It was dinner time and she was currently laying on her bed with his hands slipped up her dress as he fondled her. Dark Michael decided to make an appearance today. They had been at the dining table when his hands started wandering, fingers slipping up her thighs. She had promptly excused herself and he followed after. It wasn't unusual for him to follow her wherever she went so she hoped no one caught on. But now he was nipping her neck as his fingers teasingly rubbed her clit. He always left marks on her and when he left them in visible places she would cover them up. She'd watch his reflection in the mirror glaring at her as she did so but he never said anything. Dark Michael would have said something, but he always left as quickly as he came once Michael found his release.

He was switching between slow languid motions on her clit and then fast and firmer. Bringing her right to the edge but denying her. She couldn't say she hated it.

"Fuck..." she breathed softly as she writhed against his fingers.

"So needy for me," he purred as his eyes drank her in. Without warning, he slipped two fingers inside her soaked pussy and she moaned loudly.

"So fucking beautiful when you're falling apart like this," he murmured as his fingers curled inside of her.

She arched against his hand with a needy moan as he licked up her neck to her jaw. He made his way to her lips but she turned her head away, cringing at having to reject him once again. A growl rumbled from the back of his throat and she whined when his fingers promptly left her. Suddenly he gripped her jaw tightly as his blue eyes bore into her fiercely.

"Kiss me," he demanded roughly, leaning down. She tried to turn her head away but his grip was too tight. She did enough just so that his lips landed on the corner of her mouth.

"Why?" he bit out angrily as he moved his face to face her. He looked so mad and she felt a pit in her stomach growing as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"You know why," she whispered tensely. He chuckled mirthlessly and let go of her face, jumping up off the bed. She sat up looking at him warily as he paced. She'd never seen him this mad before.