Part 8

Enjoy this one, smut happens and happens again :') there is a plot to this, I swear. All of this has a purpose and soon all will be revealed. Don't think things are plain sailing from here looool

_____________

When Amy woke up, the room was submerged in darkness. It was only 2 am and she heaved a sigh. She was still feeling groggy and out of it from the tea, but as she rolled over and glanced at Michael sleeping in bed, she remembered what happened before she fell asleep. It made her body tingle all over. She could still hear his moans in her ear and she bit her lip with a sleepy smile. She sat up, her hair in a very wild and messy ponytail. She blinked through the darkness and watched him sleep. He looked like an angel. It was hard for her fuzzy brain to wrap her mind around the fact he'd never had an orgasm until a few hours ago. She didn't know for sure, of course. But it really seemed that way.

Before she knew what she was doing, she was standing and padding over to his bed. Her judgment wasn't the best when she was high like this. She slipped under his covers beside of him and his eyes snapped open. After the initial panic on his face had gone, he looked at her confused as she lay on her back and pulled the blanket over her. He just blinked at her for a moment longer but she didn't say anything. He was so warm and she wanted to be close to him. He lay his head back down, laying it on her arm and nuzzling into her with a soft sigh. His large hand slipped under her shirt again and settled on her lower belly. She liked the feel of his skin on hers. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. She closed her eyes and paid no mind to the fact she could feel him staring at her. She was used to it by now really. He seemed to stare at her a lot.

Her body was still thrumming from excitement after what he had done earlier. Feeling bold from the tea and encouraged by his earlier behaviour, she decided to take a risk. A risk she wouldn't have even thought about if she wasn't in her current state. But her hormones were pushing her over the edge with the need to find release. She wasn't sure just when her brain decided to associate orgasms with quelling the deep need to feel loved. Michael had been right that day when he told her she sought out sexual release in order to numb those feelings. She never felt like she would be loved by anyone, or that she was capable of loving someone herself. So instead she just had tonnes of sex and let the gratification placate her temporary. But her lack of orgasm from her last outing was starting to chip at her sanity.

She placed her hand over his softly and slid his hand downwards. She felt him tense beside her but she kept her eyes closed as she carried on until his fingers were touching her slit, hand in her panties. She hoped she didn't have to ask him, that the boy would take the hint. He didn't though, but he also didn't say anything. The only reassurance was the fact he hadn't withdrawn his hand. Instead, he was rigid laying on his side next to her as his breathing was laboured. She figured he just didn't know what to do. Her hand was still on his and she parted her legs a little, guiding his fingers to her bundle of nerves. She pushed his fingers against it and made him rub it, letting out a small moan. She could feel his cock hardening against her hip and it made her feel good. She let his hand go then, hoping he would continue. She was relieved when he did.

His movements were slow and somewhat curious. This was a new experience for him but his fingers felt divine touching her. She let out a sigh feeling content as she squirmed against his fingers. She felt him shift beside her and fluttered her droopy eyes open, seeing him propping his head up on his hand as he looked down at her. His pupils were blown wide as he watched her with rapt attention. It only made her moan more. His movements became faster then and he applied more pressure, making her gasp and arch her back. The pleasure was swelling inside of her like a wave about to crash over, but it wasn't enough. She reached back down, guiding two of his fingers inside of her slick heat. She moaned with relief as he gasped, blue eyes wide as he stared at her in awe. He surprised her when he suddenly sat up, his fingers still inside of her as he tugged the blanket off her. She looked up at him curiously as his free hand yanked her shorts and panties down a bit. It allowed her to open her legs a little more.