Unexpected turn

Ben : Mom !!! Dad !!! Mal took my phone and spammed me with her pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam: oh.

Belle : What kind of pictures ?!?!?!

Ben : She took a lot of pictures of trees and sent them to me. She said that she's taking photography class but her photos aren't even that good. DON'T TELL HER I SAID THAT !!!

Mal: I HEARD THAT!! YOURE DEAD!!

Adam: MAL! NOT AGAIN!!

Belle "runs and comes back with a bowl of popcorn" FIGHT !!! FIGHT !!

Ben:Mom!?

Mal: OH IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR WEEKS!! I KNOW YOU ATE MY STRAWBERRIE SHORT CAKE!!

Ben : DAD HELP ME, THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST WANTS TO ATTACK ME !!!!!! « takes Belle's bowl of popcorn and uses it as a shield »

Adam: sorry son but this is your problem. Me and your mother will watch from afar and protect ourselves..

Belle: MY POPCORN!!😭

Mal: DONT WORRY BELLE!! ILL AVENGE YOUUUU!! YOURE IT FOR IT BENNYBOO!!!

Ben : "throws a pack of chips at Mal and runs away"

Mal:"she runs after him like a maniac"

Ben : "abruptly stops and looks at Mal" Before you mess up my beautiful face, I just wanted to let you know that I love you with all my heart and I would never stop lov-

Mal:"she throws a pie in his face"

Ben: 😑😑😑 "throws his shoe 👞 on her face"

Mal: Did you just throw a shoe at me?! Are you crazy?!

Ben : says the woman who threw a pie at me for no such reason « takes the icing of his face with his finger and licks it »

Mal : Yeahhh but pie is yummyyyyyy!!

Ben : BUT YOU RUINED MY HANDSOME FACE AND PLUS SOME OF THE ICING IS STUCK ON MY PERFECT HAIRRRRRRR!!

Mal: YEAH WELL NOW I HAVE A FOOTPRINT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FACE?!

Ben : WELL NOW THAT MY SHOE'S FOOTPRINT IS ON YOUR FACE, THE GUYS FROM SCHOOL WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHO YOU BELONG TOOOOOO

Mal: THATS SO STUPID!!

Ben : you know what, I don't care about what you say becau-

Mal : « uses her magic and turns Ben into a teddy bear and then leaves the teddy bear on the ground and leaves »

2 days later

Adam : Has anyone seen Ben ?!?!

Mal : nope, I think he locked himself in the bathroom by accident just like last time « smirks »

At the same time with Teddy Ben

Teddy Ben : Helllloooo ??? Anyone ???? Helppp me !!!

Teddy Ben : The wicked witch of the west cursed me

                                      The end

The wicked witch of the west cursed me
-Teddy Ben