The missing homework

Ben: Mal?!? Where's my homework?? I thought I left it here. I can't get my very first detention!! Not yet! I'm too young?!

Mal: Ben, you're 19! Practically an adult!! Find it yourself?! I have English class to go to.

Ben: *blocks the door* No you don't. *smirks*

Mal: Ben this ain't sexy. If you don't move, one of us is leaving armless. We both know who that'll be..I will not be late!!

Ben: I'm the king. What will the teachers do? *smirks bigger*

Mal: A minute ago, you were scared of having detention....now where did that fear go?

Ben: ugh, fine. I just want you to get in trouble as well. If I'm going down, we're going down together.

Mal: Not on my watch! * she pulls out a walkie talkie* Agent E report for duty. The enemy is close. Over.

Ben: Enemy?! We're getting married 🥺🥺

Mal: Agent E , stand down. It's too dangerous. He's using his secret weapon. Over

Evie: I wasnt even coming....Doug's feeding me. Peace out. Over.

Ben: Evie??? Oh you know what?! I don't have time for this!! * grabs mal's walkie talkie and throws it out the window*

Harry: A WALKIE TALKIE FELL FROM THE SKY!! GOD IS TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING?!

Ben and Mal: ....what the heck?

Ben : i got this don't worry.

Ben: Yes! I am God! Because of that, uhh bring me burritos!!

Mal: *whispers* with extra cheese.

Ben: WITH EXTRA CHEESE!!

Hades: WITH A BOX OF PIZZA!!

Mal: where did you come from?

Hades: From my mother's womb. Anywayzzz, Belle told me to tell you both to get your lazy butts at school... SO GET OUT?!

Ben: oh right...........we have school.......MY HOMEWORK?!?

Hades: oh that....haha....about that....Cerberus ate it.

Mal: Im sorry what??

Ben: My homework??! Noooooooooo!! How am I going to explain this to my teacher???

Mal: your fault. You explain, dad. Face the consequences.

Hades: oh hell nah! I got better stuff to do. Like eat pizza....HARRY?!? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??? DID YOU GET MY PIZZA?!?

Harry: God?????

Hades: yea bro... that's what they call me

Gil: dude, just get the man his pizza.

Hades: The GOD!! You morons!!

Harry: is it just me or does God sound a bit aggressive?

Gil: is it just me or does God sound like Mal's dad...?

Harry and Gil: Nahhh!

Ben: .........what about my homework?🥺🥺🥺🤧

The end

Ben this ain't sexy
-Mal