Fashion

Ben: You're so pretty!

Mal: Oh uh thanks bro....you're uh decent looking.

Ben: than- wait what?? Excuse me?

Mal: what?

Ben: i mean I just called you pretty and you responded that I'm decent looking?!

Mal: yea?

Ben: Do you know how that makes me feel??

Mal: no? Should I?

Ben: Mal, sweetheart,sugar bear, honey and all the other stupid cheesy nicknames! I spend a WHOLE hour to perfect my hair, to get my porcelain face and to dress accordingly and you have the audacity of calling me DECENT LOOKING?!

Mal: yes? Ben, i dont see the big deal? I can't call you pretty cause you're a dude.

Ben: YOU CAN CALL ME HANDSOME OR BETTER YET CHARMING?!

Mal: isn't that Chad's last name?

Ben: MAL?! You know what, I just want you to apologize.

Mal: okay? Im sorry?

Ben:WITH MORE MEANING S'IL VOUS PLAIT?!

Mal: ok fine! Chill! Im sorry i called you decent looking when I should've call you handsome " or better yet charming"

Ben: thank you! Doesn't that feel better?

Mal: uh sure?

Ben: thought so. Your dress is pretty today. Really brings out your beautiful eyes!

Mal: thanks.

Ben: thats all???

Mal: oh uh sorry. You uh have a ok looking suit?? It looks like a furry carpet?!

Ben: YOU TAKE THAT BACK! THIS IS COUTURE?!!?

Mal: shit not again. Oh uh oops! I mean shoot! Gotta keep it pg 13 in here🤗.

                                        The end

than- wait what?? Excuse me?
-Ben, the fashionista