{Chapter Seven}

The day goes by slow, but when it's time to pack up I eagerly put stuff away. Tonight Evan and I will be able to spend time alone which is good. I already look pretty good, so that's a bonus. I'm putting the shirts away when Evan comes up to me.

"Hey babe," he looks down, "about tonight."

I put the shirt in my hand down, "yes?"

"I have to go with the boys. They insist I go. You can stay in the bus," Evan scratches the back of his head.

"Why can't I just go with you guys?" I ask a little confused.

"Well it's a guys night babes," he shrugs.

"Okay," I say a littler hurt. I go back to what I'm doing.

"I'm sorry," he gives me a hug from behind.

"It's fine," I say.

"Well I'm going to go get ready,"

He takes off towards the bus.
~~~~
I'm sitting in the bus by myself. I can't believe he blew me off like that. I sit there thinking about it. I have my head resting on my hand. I'm in my tank top and pajama bottoms. I jump when I hear the door open. They shouldn't be back.

"Hello?" I call.

I see Kevin come around the corner.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"What do you mean? This is our bus right?" He jokes.

"Okay, well Evan said you guys were going out tonight," Im just as confused as he is.

"No. Alix told me that him, Manny, and Alister are going to Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!'s bus to hang out. They said you and Evan were supposed to hang out by yourselves tonight," Kevin explains.

"What the fuck? he lied to me," I blurt.

He points at me and motions for me to come over to him. I get up a little puzzled at what he wants.

"We're going out to find you "boyfriend" and see what he's up to," Kevin grabs my hand and pulls me out the door.

We walk through all the busses quietly. We see a shadow move towards us. Kevin puts his hand up to my mouth and pushes me into a bus.

He leans into me, "sorry."

"That's him!" I whisper shout.

Kevin pulls me by my arm. Evan is walking towards a bus. There's another person. We follow behind and get into a spot where he won't see us. Apparently the person is actually a girl. I put my hand up to my mouth. Evan kisses the girl. I feel my eyes start watering. Kevin grabs my arm again and pulls me back to the bus.

We get into the bus and I go directly to the couch. I cry. Kevin sits next to me and wraps his arm around me.

"It's going to be okay. I didn't even know he was like that," Kevin lays his head on mine.

"I can't believe it though. We were so in love. Well I was," I sniffle.

"I'm sorry," he runs a hand through my hair.

I look at him. He smiles down at me. My make up is running down my face.

"Let me get some tissues," he gets up and goes to the bathroom to get some.

I huff. Kevin comes back with my tissues.

"Here," he hands them to me then sits back down.

He rests his head on mine again and keeps running his hand through my hair. He kisses the top of my head. I blush.

"I'm really tired," I tell him.

"You can sleep in my bed if you would like," he offers.

"Sure," I take it.

I get up, but pulls me back. I fall onto his lap almost. He pecks my lips.

"Uhhh," I hold my hand up to my lips.

"Sorry. I kind of have a crush on you too," he blushes.

"It's okay," I walk off to the bed with a astonished look on my face.
~~~~
I walk up to the sound of arguing. I peek my head out of the little space to listen.

"You lied to Millicent!" I hear Kevin whisper yells.

"Yeah? How do you know I did," Evan balls his fists up.

"I walked into the bus and Millicent was alone, so I asked why you weren't with her. You lied to us both," Kevin argues back.

"Okay. Well I'm sorry," Evan runs a hand through his hair.

"No you're not you cheating bastard," Kevin puts his hand to his mouth.

"What? You..." Evan's mouth is hanging open, "nevermind. Im going to find the boys."

"Whatever," Kevin balls his fist up like he's going to punch Evan.

I hear the door slam.

I peek my head out more. Kevin is sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Kevin?" I croak.

He looks at me then gets up and walks over to the bed. He rests his arms on it.

"Yeah. What's up?" He asks.

"I heard what you said. I'm not mad. I'm happy you stood up for me," I whisper.

"Yeah. It's no big deal. What he did was wrong. The boys should be back soon. I'm going to get my pjs on and sleep."

"Okay," I sit on the edge of his bed.

He takes his shirt off while walking away.

"You know I can feel your stare," he smirks at me.

I stuff my face into the pillow.

"Well goodnight Millicent," he lays down on the couch.

"Goodnight Kev," I grin.
~~~~
I wake up in the morning feeling like shit. I didn't sleep good at all mostly because I was thinking about Evan and how he cheated. I sit up in the bed and peek my head out from behind the curtain. Kevin is sleeping on the couch. I don't hear anyone else though. We're at the next destination now. I hop down from the bed and decide to go for a walk, but before I can get my shoes on Kevin wakes up.

"Hey," his morning voice is heavy.

"I'm going for a walk," I say while tying my shoes.

"Oh okay."

He sits up, rubbing his eyes. I go to walk out the door, but stop.

"Hey you want to come. I'll wait for you," I ask.

"Sure," he smiles at me.