Chapter 1: Worlds Collide

When a new foe shatters dimensions and collides them together, Mario and Sonic must team up and find out what's going on and save their worlds.

(*Cues: Red Lotus theme*)

In a unknown dark place we see some mysterious figures in black preparing to use a power source at the center of them. As their leader who is wearing a mask sits and watches.

Person #1: We are ready to test it sir.

Mysterious figure leader: Good. You may begin.

They begin powering up a massive energy source as the energy is building up the leader similes.

Mysterious figure leader: The time has finally come. Soon from this moment forward...

They open two portals and the energy splits and flies through both of them.

Mysterious figure leader: Everything will change.

He smiles while softly laughing.

Meanwhile

(*Cues: Peach's Castle*)

Meanwhile we see birds flying in the sky as they head towards Mario's House. Luigi is scene outside drinking coffee and doing some laundry.

Luigi: Man I hope these clothes are dry by now.

He feels one of the clothes only to find out their still wet much to the Green Thunder's annoyance.

Luigi: Well that's just great.

Inside the house we hear Mario's voice humming behind a door of their bathroom. Mario opens the door all dressed up in his usual clothes.

Mario: (Sighs) Now that was a great shower.

Mario walks outside and talks to his brother Luigi.

Mario: So Luigi are the clothes done yet?

Luigi: No their still not done.

Mario: (Facepalms) Are you serious? They have been there for an hour and yet they are still not done?

Luigi: Yep.

Mario: Are you sure you did it right.

Luigi is surprised at what his brother said.

Luigi: Of course I did it right!

Mario: Are you sure?

Luigi: Yes I looked back at the instructions over and over again I'm sure.

Mario: Then what went wrong?

Luigi: I don't know but seriously-

(*Music stops*)

Before Luigi could answer they heard a big rumble.

Luigi: What was that?